Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 351

Thread: Expose yourself

  1. #286
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post




    Me and my daughter before a Cards game recently
    And my wife and myself.

    I also have a 9 year old son, and a third child on the way, due in March!
    so this is the guy who tried tell me Verlander was not a good pitcher

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    so this is the guy who tried tell me Verlander was not a good pitcher
    I heard he has more interesting stories but no one'll tell me.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,042

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,408

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,974

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,635
    I wanted to dislike Jeffy for being a Cardinals fan (threw up in my mouth a little bit when I typed this), but he's become one of my favorite posters on the forum. Very similar views to my own, always respectful to others.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  7. 09-03-2019, 03:15 PM
    Reason
    reply to spammer

  8. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,074
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Soooooo, about those Mets... ouch.

  9. #293
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,558
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Soooooo, about those Mets... ouch.
    lol you are trying so hard.... i respect it though but have some pride... you better hope your cubs keep winnings because that harper slam guy is on your ***.... even in a down year by the way.......... its a wrap next year

  10. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,074
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol you are trying so hard.... i respect it though but have some pride... you better hope your cubs keep winnings because that harper slam guy is on your ***.... even in a down year by the way.......... its a wrap next year
    Why would I be concerned about the Phillies lol?

  11. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,777
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why would I be concerned about the Phillies lol?
    https://youtu.be/NWUue0FI_qs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,074
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    https://youtu.be/NWUue0FI_qs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im not watching 23 minutes to watch his overrated ***.

  13. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,074
    2.9 WAR after THAT contract and striking out 27% of the time? No thanks, fam. Enjoy it.

  14. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,777
    more of an fWAR guy myself and he's at 3.6. Not worth the deal yet but he's got round 6 years at least for his prime. So nice of you to judge his deal off one season
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,074
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    more of an fWAR guy myself and he's at 3.6. Not worth the deal yet but he's got round 6 years at least for his prime. So nice of you to judge his deal off one season
    Sorry, I still wuv you.

  16. #300
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Soooooo, about those Mets... ouch.
    How did you know that when I originally posted that youtube it was for you?

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •