Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 351

Thread: Expose yourself

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,411

    Expose yourself

    I feel.like this thread is long overdue. PSD had been my social media since Mark Zuckerberg was a snot nose. I've posted a pic of myself a couple years ago in the Cubs forum but not many of you probably saw it. I know Dawk has posted videos and pics before. Now Mary is blazing a trail. So let's follow suit.

    Right now my life revolves around these 2


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,108
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I feel.like this thread is long overdue. PSD had been my social media since Mark Zuckerberg was a snot nose. I've posted a pic of myself a couple years ago in the Cubs forum but not many of you probably saw it. I know Dawk has posted videos and pics before. Now Mary is blazing a trail. So let's follow suit.

    Right now my life revolves around these 2
    I donít use tapatalk, I need to figure out how to post.

    This reminds me though, the cubs forum needs another Dawk video.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,118
    This is adorable.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,118
    The mets forum posted all their photos. What a good looking group of people they are too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,108



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    20,304
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    The mets forum posted all their photos. What a good looking group of people they are too.
    Yeah. Been here for almost 11 years and that was the first picture I posted of myself.

    Gotta say, Mary. Whether people love or hate you around here, your presence has opened up a new level of inter-personality between PSD members thatís been dead for a little while.

    Donít let it get to your head, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    20,304
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    just as douchy as I would expect [emoji7]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,108


    My world...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    just as douchy as I would expect [emoji7]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You misspelled hawt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Yeah. Been here for almost 11 years and that was the first picture I posted of myself.

    Gotta say, Mary. Whether people love or hate you around here, your presence has opened up a new level of inter-personality between PSD members thatís been dead for a little while.

    Donít let it get to your head, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nobody hates me!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had always pictured you as about 20 years older and 200 lbs. fatter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,069


    Can't bash BDawk and not post mine I guess. Me and my crew from Christmas.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,118
    Thats true... you want to talk **** you have to post. Good job!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,108
    PM me for nudes.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,166
    Are we supposed to show our junk or what's up with the pervy title?

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •