Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hurricane Dorian

originally was suppose to just be a tropical depression but turned into a monster... as of 3 hours ago the weather service stated the hurricane would become a cat 4 in 2 days.... over the last 2 hours the pressure dropped from 970 to 950 which is insane and it already jumped to a cat 4 2 days earlier than expected... someone is about to get hit by a monster.

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...hamas-forecast

Hope all of the PSD members who live in Florida stay safe.

At least they didnít cut funding to FEMA.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Hope all of the PSD members who live in Florida stay safe.
    riv is ****ed... my dude lives in orlando.

My dads best friend just moved down there and bought a house 2 months ago... his wife talked him into it over the last 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    My dads best friend just moved down there and bought a house 2 months ago... his wife talked him into it over the last 2 years
    My folks have a townhouse in a development outside of Pensacola. Gulf side seems to be better for storms but they are at another home in Michigan during storm season. The development will close storm windows for everyone before storms, and the full-time residents usually watch out for damage to other homes.

I'm moving to Tampa in November. I lived in Boca from 95-98 and we never had a threatening touchdown, just warning after warning. I have a few friends down there still and they're really not too concerned. Time will tell if theyre right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm moving to Tampa in November. I lived in Boca from 95-98 and we never had a threatening touchdown, just warning after warning. I have a few friends down there still and they're really not too concerned. Time will tell if theyre right or wrong.
    Werenít you in the LA area? Thatís a big move.

I donít live near any kind of crazy disaster weather, except mountains of annoying snow in the winter. My cousin lives in South Carolina and always posts her frightening storm pictures, itís so normal to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk