Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I don't know anything about a-Team but the Prisoner episode was a head scratcher for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    I don't know anything about a-Team but the Prisoner episode was a head scratcher for me.
    Def one of (if not certainly) my least favorite episode of the show.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    It's also the oddest-cast bunch. Bill Burr, the voice of Mr Krabs and some chick from Harry Potter, organized by Flass (one of Nolan's favorite bunch)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It's also the oddest-cast bunch. Bill Burr, the voice of Mr Krabs and some chick from Harry Potter, organized by Flass (one of Nolan's favorite bunch)
    Man I didn't at all realize that that was Clancy ****ing Brown, lol. Wild.

I didn't mind that episode. The one where they visit that random planet and save that village of people was the worst for me.

Really, there were a few episodes of filler they could have done without and it's strange they even needed filler for an 8 episode season.

My least favorite were 6, 5, and 4 (in that order).

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Just saw this bit of news for Season 2, Rosario Dawson has been cast as Ashoka Tano.

https://www.slashfilm.com/rosario-da...a-mandalorian/

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Just saw this bit of news for Season 2, Rosario Dawson has been cast as Ashoka Tano.

https://www.slashfilm.com/rosario-da...a-mandalorian/
    And the twitter PC police has a problem with it because some trans dude claimed RD said some anti trans things.

But I could see her as an older Ashoka which I imagined in the Mandelorian she would be like 40 something by then.

rumors I have been seeing say that with Ashoka on board there could be a possibility that Ezra Bridger could also be involved this season

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678