Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah I don't want to rank them, but I'd say it's pushing to be in the top 3 Star Wars movies for me... If it's not there, it's close.

It's a shame that Felicity Jones' career didn't take off after that movie came out because she was fantastic.
    I thought both Jones and Diego Luna were both dull. I think Kudyik playing K-2 and the blind Jedi of sorts/martial artist saved the dynamic of the group.

I知 curious what the movie was like before they brought in Tony Gilroy to save it.

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...those-reshoots

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I thought both Jones and Diego Luna were both dull. I think Kudyik playing K-2 and the blind Jedi of sorts/martial artist saved the dynamic of the group.

I知 curious what the movie was like before they brought in Tony Gilroy to save it.

It would probably be more like Solo than not. Not even Ron Howard could pull off saving that film.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It would probably be more like Solo than not. Not even Ron Howard could pull off saving that film.
    wat was wrong with solo?

I'll give this a try, couldnt be worse than tlj

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    wat was wrong with solo?

I'll give this a try, couldnt be worse than tlj
    It's a solid movie in my opinion, but the rumored amounts that Ron Howard had to reshoot it's rumored that he essentially rewrote most of the movie.

That's the perspective I am going on.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post

I thought K-2 was the only real likable character in Rogue One.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Can we talk about the ending without spoiler tags yet? When are we going to get a name for the species? I知 very interested in this. Given the timeline of the films and such, this could only be a few years after Yoda痴 death

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Can we talk about the ending without spoiler tags yet? When are we going to get a name for the species? I知 very interested in this. Given the timeline of the films and such, this could only be a few years after Yoda痴 death
    This is 5 years after ROTJ so yes.

Tracing back the birth date, this is 8 years ABY (After Battle of Yavin.) The baby was born 50 years ago so 42 BBY (Before Battle of Yavin.) . The Phantom Menace is 32 BBY. I have a hard time believing that neither Yoda or The Senate wouldn't have known about the baby and tried to track it down, so they have a lot of explaining to do

Tried watching it but couldn't make it through the first episode, thought it was boring. But I've also never seen a star wars movie before, so I wasn't really invested in it.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    That ending........wow

Yoda's species was something that Lucas told people was off limits from the start of the expanded universe. It is a very bold move to bring that up in the first episode of this TV show. It will certainly get eyes on the product and people talking, but they've got a lot to do to pull this off
    Yeah that ending was crazy! What a way to get you hooked to the show!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty good premiere nonetheless. Nice, authentic Star Wars feel and look to everything. Hopefully some killer side characters are introduced as the main character seems like he could be a faceless bore.
    I agree... The main character has no personality. Needs a solid supporting cast.

New one posted today. A good follow up IMO. Cool that there appears to be force powers with the little guy!

Yeah, I am majorly diggin' dat boi.

*and this show in general

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I know its now just called legends but, there were some sources in the Expanded Universe that called them Tridactyls

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast