Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preseason GT #3: Bills @ Lions

LB looks like it just got worse with Jarrad Davis being helped off the field. Can we just end the preseason already?

He's now being carted to the locker room. Not good.

Now Rangow is being helped off the field. **** the preseason.

that **** was depressing

especially with Davis going out right away, just like Kearse

Mark Thompson is awesome

Sounds like neither injury will be season ending nor IR necessary. So that appears to be best case news.

I like Thompson as well. I wonder if they can stash him on PS or will he end up being claimed by someone else. I am not sure he makes the team over Zenner given that Zenner plays on special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sounds like neither injury will be season ending nor IR necessary. So that appears to be best case news.

I like Thompson as well. I wonder if they can stash him on PS or will he end up being claimed by someone else. I am not sure he makes the team over Zenner given that Zenner plays on special teams.
    I'm so tired of Zenner, enough with this novelty

I have a bad feeling we'll let Thompson go and he'll be a battering ram for someone else

Forgot to make this thread was on vacation for a little my apologies.

We dodged a bullet with those injuries... that was scary... also... Ty Johnson baby!! Hockeson already looks like a top 5 TE WTF

Ty is going to be our new Theo Riddick but with some serious speed. The wheel route and TD catch was awesome. Makes you wonder why Maryland did not throw to him more often.

I also really liked the defensive starters really showing what they can do especially in the run game and forcing turnovers. Turnovers are going to be crucial for the team to live up to their potential.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Forgot to make this thread was on vacation for a little my apologies.

We dodged a bullet with those injuries... that was scary... also... Ty Johnson baby!! Hockeson already looks like a top 5 TE WTF
    Do we actually know the duration of the injuries though? All I've heard is "not season ending", but that kinda makes it sound like significant injuries that might be fought through at the end of the year at diminished ability. Is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Ty is going to be our new Theo Riddick but with some serious speed. The wheel route and TD catch was awesome. Makes you wonder why Maryland did not throw to him more often.

I also really liked the defensive starters really showing what they can do especially in the run game and forcing turnovers. Turnovers are going to be crucial for the team to live up to their potential.
    Because Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Do we actually know the duration of the injuries though? All I've heard is "not season ending", but that kinda makes it sound like significant injuries that might be fought through at the end of the year at diminished ability. Is that good?

Because Maryland.
    Ragnow maybe 1 week? Davis I think 4-5 weeks? He's not an IR candidate they said

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Ragnow maybe 1 week? Davis I think 4-5 weeks? He's not an IR candidate they said
    well that's encouraging

With Luck retiring are the Colts on the clock for the 2020 draft or are the Lions on up?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post

Because Maryland.
    That's a fair and inarguable point. Maryland is well, Maryland. Fortunately for them we have Rutgers in the B10 to lessen the blow.

Ty Johnson cooked Michigan and Ohio State while @ Maryland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast