Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwightmare 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    just another scapegoat for the dbag leader.
    So much pain

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wasnt it you who **** on howard in the laker area?
    No, I defended him and hoped they would pick him up

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No, I defended him and hoped they would pick him up
    good **** then... several of laker fans hated on it which was stupid to me... **** what happpened years ago... win now... howard is a low risk high reward signing... why cant people see this... he isnt going to be a dwightmare with lebron as the head like he was before.... if he is he gets cut... there is no downside to this signing.

good **** then... several of laker fans hated on it which was stupid to me... **** what happpened years ago... win now... howard is a low risk high reward signing... why cant people see this... he isnt going to be a dwightmare with lebron as the head like he was before.... if he is he gets cut... there is no downside to this signing.
    I agree, and Iím trying to be fair an honest, but I think he may be a better fit than Cousins. I think if Cousins was going to come back 100% itís hard not to think he would of been amazing to have, but seeing the shape Dwight is in right now and his style of play and better defense and rim protection, I think the team will be better off with Dwight. As great and as skilled as Cousins is, he a little inneficient for a big. Cousins was more like a redundancy than a need. But I still would of loved a healthy Cousins.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 08-24-2019 at 07:10 AM.

So much pain
    he rather throw dwight under the table vs. melo if things fall apart.

gotta see dwights form on the court. he is getting up there in age as well. solid signing for the price.

G1, IKH and myself were the ones who tried to explain it on our forum to a lot of stubborn Lakers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Noah is way more fragile, go check his games played his entire career.

Dwight is a better fit and way more physical, and if it's a fail he'll get cut before jan 7th, it's all good for LAL.
    Noah is fragile but so is Dwight now. He went from Superman to Mr Glass. And just fit wise I would much rather have the low maintanence hustle player with the high bbiq and playmaking ability than Dwight - who is the polar opposite of all those characteristics. It's not a coincidence that he had a negative BPM while on the court his past 2 seasons when on the court as well. He's a losing player at this point, and not someone a winning franchise should want in their locker room.

But again, should up their unintentional entertainment value and I'm here for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Noah is fragile but so is Dwight now. He went from Superman to Mr Glass. And just fit wise I would much rather have the low maintanence hustle player with the high bbiq and playmaking ability than Dwight - who is the polar opposite of all those characteristics. It's not a coincidence that he had a negative BPM while on the court his past 2 seasons when on the court as well. He's a losing player at this point, and not someone a winning franchise should want in their locker room.

But again, should up their unintentional entertainment value and I'm here for that.
    Dwight had health issues only last year, the previous 3 seasons he played 71,74 and 81 games while Noah played 29, 46, and 7 games...as for Noah, playmaking ability? I'm not sure we're talking about the same player...what we need is someone physical who will battle with strongest C's of the league, Dwight seems to fit that role, if he doesn't he will get cut before jan 7th since his salary isn't guaranteed, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dwight had health issues only last year, the previous 3 seasons he played 71,74 and 81 games while Noah played 29, 46, and 7 games...as for Noah, playmaking ability? I'm not sure we're talking about the same player...what we need is someone physical who will battle with strongest C's of the league, Dwight seems to fit that role, if he doesn't he will get cut before jan 7th since his salary isn't guaranteed, no big deal.
    Last year is all that matters for an aging center. And you must not know much about Noah. He's a very smart passer that is elite at finding seems. Averages >5 Assists per 36 minutes since 2013. Dwight is a vacuum with negative playmaking ability who would only turn it over if he attempted a smart pass. Trust, Dwight is going to suck. Noah - if healthy - would have been a positive player for the team. I realize their options all around were abysmal..

Last year is all that matters for an aging center. And you must not know much about Noah. He's a very smart passer that is elite at finding seems. Averages >5 Assists per 36 minutes since 2013. Dwight is a vacuum with negative playmaking ability who would only turn it over if he attempted a smart pass. Trust, Dwight is going to suck. Noah - if healthy - would have been a positive player for the team. I realize their options all around were abysmal..
    You never know, Javale was 3x the player he was for GSW when he started playing with Lebron. Bron May hurt the stats of stars, but he turns vets who suck into plus players very often.

You never know, Javale was 3x the player he was for GSW when he started playing with Lebron. Bron May hurt the stats of stars, but he turns vets who suck into plus players very often.
    LOL You actually think Javale improved? You're that dumb to think minutes >> production or...? Break that down for me IKH.

LOL You actually think Javale improved? You're that dumb to think minutes >> production or...? Break that down for me IKH.
    Well, lol, you got a point, lol

Well, lol, you got a point, lol
    Of course I do. And in case it's not clear, Curry creates the best situation for role players and superstars alike. They ALL thrive with him because he is a selfless superstar. A born winner. Lebron? He ain't that. And he's damn sure no Jordan.

Last year is all that matters? Lol what a not very smart point, you can bounce back from a year to another but when it continues for like 4 years it 's called consistency genius and this is ALL that matters.i know Noah pretty well, I followed him closely since he's french and played for team France not so long ago, his assists average doesn't mean he's a playmaker it just means he's a good passer, dwight's role has never been to pass the ball since he was the primary scorer for the majority of the teams he played for. And your "trust dwight is going to suck" shows that you have no arguments to share to back your statement up.

Of course I do. And in case it's not clear, Curry creates the best situation for role players and superstars alike. They ALL thrive with him because he is a selfless superstar. A born winner. Lebron? He ain't that. And he's damn sure no Jordan.
    A born winner? As good as he is he was lucky to have a super team around him, and honestly winning 3 titles out of 6 years with the kind of team he had isn't very impressive, let's see how he does without KD, DMC, Iggy and Livingston, something tells me his winning days are already behind him at only 31.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast