Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The offense has been frustrating to watch the last several games.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The offense has been frustrating to watch the last several games.
    The offensive struggle is a necessary evil in order for them to call up Lux. I remember earlier in the season when Friedman said there was no way he could envision Lux being called up this season and now Friedman won't give an answer to the same question.

these bums are trying to hit 600ft HR's on the first pitch. Seager should have to pay 10k everytime he swings @ the first pitch and makes an out. Would have been better if they swept us. Wake up call for these bums.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    The offensive struggle is a necessary evil in order for them to call up Lux. I remember earlier in the season when Friedman said there was no way he could envision Lux being called up this season and now Friedman won't give an answer to the same question.
    who needs Lux when you have White, Jedd. Friedman loves himself the fatties.

There's a potential WS matchup that would make me feel very uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    these bums are trying to hit 600ft HR's on the first pitch. Seager should have to pay 10k everytime he swings @ the first pitch and makes an out. Would have been better if they swept us. Wake up call for these bums.
    He's batting 400 for his career on the first pitch and I still don't believe when I read that.

There's a potential WS matchup that would make me feel very uneasy.
    would be very similar to last season. They would probably sweep us or win it all in 5. These bums have no place discipline against the elite teams.

And spliff will act like a jack*** again when we get eliminated.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Your baby can't do this

Doesn't take too much to get people on here to panic lol...I hope we get the yankees in the World Series (easy money). The Astros would be a much tougher matchup (and will likely take out the yankees without too much trouble)...and we'll likely beat them too. First sign of trouble and people on here start waiving the white flag...and this isn't even a sign of trouble lol

Losing series to the Braves and Yankees isn't positive.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Losing series to the Braves and Yankees isn't positive.
    No, but not all that meaningful either, evidenced by the pitchers and lineups we've used in those games.

Honestly the playoffs are a bit of luck anyway in baseball but I will say that itís important to have home field advantage in the playoffs as well. It definitely helps, especially when the dodgers have such a dominant record at dodger stadium. So imo they gotta consider playing for the best record in the MLB if itís close at the end of the season.

Your baby can't do this

I saw that but I just donít know where heíd fit in right now on the big league roster. Currently the shortstop is manned by seager, a left handed hitter, and 2B is muncy, a left handed hitter. Lux is also a left handed hitter so platooning those positions is out. I guess they can move muncy to 1B and give lux a few games at 2B and also SS when seager gets some rest (though I also like Kiki in these spots defensively when the starters are out). It just sounds like it goes against how Dave likes to platoon positions and rotate players in. I think Dave would prefer keeping those two guys in against right handed pitchers and would prefer putting in Taylor and Kiki against lefties (on days off).

Your baby can't do this

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast