Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves @ Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Seasons over.

Can’t hit the Braves mediocre *** pitching...****ing pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah

Beat the Cubs at least 2/3 and they still right there in the hunt.

Lost 2/3 and yeah season over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Frazier is a rally killer and he needs to sit next game.
    Runners on 1st and 2nd no outs early.. Frazier dp.
    9th: Runners 1st and 3rd 1 out.. Frazier weak ground ball..again. Almost another dp. He needs to sit the rest of the season, not just next game. Never liked the signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mets81 View Post
    Wheeler has also been a huge disappointment. The ******* is so inconsistent. I wish we traded him instead of fulmer.
    Yeah. Good luck in free agency, Zack.

God damn. Get a hold of yourselves. Braves Always. I expected the hell out of this... Some kind of curse.

Nah

Nope. I’ve seen enough from this team to know how streaky they are. They win the series against the cubs and they’re just going to lose 5 in a row after that.

This series mattered more than the next. Mets bend over for big brother, can’t hit their **** pitching, and so on. Rosario has regressed back to his mean, as has JD. Pete is gonna be Pete but he’s only one man.

Wheeler sucks, the bullpen is nonexistent and so on.

Seasons over, Mets will finish the year squarely at 81-81.

This series was absolutely disgraceful. I have zero hopes or expectations going forward. Absolutely ****ing pathetic.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    God damn. Get a hold of yourselves. Braves Always. I expected the hell out of this... Some kind of curse.
    Even if by some miracle we make the playoffs, I fully expect them to sweep us in the postseason if we’re matched up.

Mets prove time and time again that they’re a fringe playoff team. We’re a second tier team and second tier teams don’t win.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

My silver lining is Steven Matz. He's been surprisingly good lately. Pitched another good one against a quality team. Wheeler and Frazier can both go away and it would take me a week to forget who they are.

Even if by some miracle we make the playoffs, I fully expect them to sweep us in the postseason if we’re matched up.

Mets prove time and time again that they’re a fringe playoff team. We’re a second tier team and second tier teams don’t win.

Playoffs is different. Totally ****ing different. I would not expect that at all.
    Our SP better. Pitching is everything in the playoffs. Ive not been wrong yet. So take it or leave it but stop preejaculating, lil'Gare.
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-25-2019 at 04:28 PM.

To me, being swept by the Braves means that the Mets need to sweep the Cubs to compensate. That’s a 6-3 homestand that works better than 5-4 secured with a 2-1 series win.

Nah

2 of 3 does norhing they pick up 1 game and take 3 games off the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    To me, being swept by the Braves means that the Mets need to sweep the Cubs to compensate. That’s a 6-3 homestand that works better than 5-4 secured with a 2-1 series win.
    You guys throw sweep around like its nothing, they arent sweeping the Cubs, this weekend set them back a week

Well, they weren’t even a fringe playoff team six weeks ago, so count our blessings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    You guys throw sweep around like its nothing, they arent sweeping the Cubs, this weekend set them back a week
    You probably said that about sweeping Cleveland too but it happened. Cubs are 15 games under on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    My silver lining is Steven Matz. He's been surprisingly good lately. Pitched another good one against a quality team. Wheeler and Frazier can both go away and it would take me a week to forget who they are.
    My silver lining was Matz too. My eyes pigged out on candy. He was the only one to make that disgusting uni worth looking at. Other than that... Im going to try to forget about this series. Ugly af. Oh yeah I almost forgot how Pete Alonso made everyone stfu yesterday. I knew he would. That was so Glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    You probably said that about sweeping Cleveland too but it happened.
    Ooooooooo Get Him!

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast