Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    So amazing that you are able to get so succinctly to the truth about what it is to be human ó for all of us. And delighted that you share that with those of us less informed.
    Every living creature has an innate "nature" particular to that creature.

e.g. Cats, by nature, are independent and will not walk on a leash. Dogs will. (And I know, you probably have a colleague who regularly walks his cat on a leash [in your case, that would not surprise me at all]. That would be an outlier. There are always outliers.)

Humans, being highly intelligent, are by nature aggressive and competitive/ Always striving for more. By our nature, it is impossible to eliminate wars and conflict and it (by our nature) is why capitalism works.

You may be the ultimate outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

e.g. Cats, by nature, are independent and will not walk on a leash. Dogs will. (And I know, you probably have a colleague who regularly walks his cat on a leash [in your case, that would not surprise me at all]. That would be an outlier. There are always outliers.)

Humans, being highly intelligent, are by nature aggressive and competitive/ Always striving for more. By our nature, it is impossible to eliminate wars and conflict and it (by our nature) is why capitalism works.

... and why communism doesn't work.

Sez the guy using a computer or phone designed and marketed by a billionaire.
    Capital owners aren't needed for iPhones, labor is. You can have the best idea in the world but it doesn't mean **** if you don't have the labor. Labor will always be infinitely more important than the CEO.

Please, link me your peer reviewed studies on this theory. Go tell Detroit, or East St. Louis that capitalism is working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Please, link me your peer reviewed studies on this theory. Go tell Detroit, or East St. Louis that capitalism is working as intended.
    Wait. We don't all work for the company store. Capitalism must be broken

I wonder how much money the brothers had to spend to convince everyone to pronounce their names as coke and not c ock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910