Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David Koch, dead at 79

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

Well....this thread should be a dumpster fire. Iíll just leave this here and never return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Amazon Forest, which provides about 20% of our oxygen is currently burning. Sorry I don't have the time to pretend that I care that one half of the libertarian hit squad is dead.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Amazon Forest, which provides about 20% of our oxygen is currently burning. Sorry I don't have the time to pretend that I care that one half of the libertarian hit squad is dead.
    Cause of death probably was due to his heart being unable to handle the excitement when he first heard this news.

I can care about two things at once. Few have funneled more money into downplaying the climate crisis more than them, and hopefully that is their legacy. Villainous ****.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Cause of death probably was due to his heart being unable to handle the excitement when he first heard this news.

I can care about two things at once. Few have funneled more money into downplaying the climate crisis more than them, and hopefully that is their legacy. Villainous ****.
    Not they're legacy of Philanthropy, you know the Sloan-Kettering Hospital where RBG received cancer treatment has a wing named after him from when he donated 150 million.

He's donated significantly more money to charity than he has politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Not they're legacy of Philanthropy, you know the Sloan-Kettering Hospital where RBG received cancer treatment has a wing named after him from when he donated 150 million.

He's donated significantly more money to charity than he has politics.
    And it still doesnít excuse backing climate deniers and citizen united and the rest of his detestable actions.

Good people just do good. They donít hide their **** actions with good deeds.

Kochís care about their own industry more than the good of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well said sir. Cry me a polluted by Koch brother river.

Are you out there physically handling the fire or something?

Actually no it's not. At least not in the way that people are freaking out about.

From the Failing NYT.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...fire-maps.html
    Mr. Cochrane noted that while a large majority of the fires were on land that had already been cleared, many others were detected burning with particular intensity. He said these were likely deforestation fires, not just fires for clearing previously deforested land.

ďWhen you slash an area, pile it up, let it dry and then burn it, it burns very intensely, and thatís also what puts off a lot of that smoke,Ē said Mr. Cochrane.

There has been a rise in deforestation in recent years, after a long period of decline.
    Basically these are lands that have been cleared and they leave the fallen trees to dry out THEN they burn them.

But the Amazon itself isn't on fire.

There was a hit and run death on Clearwater, Florida a few days ago.

**** that dude!

But didn't you hear the good news?

Going forward, the Koch network will operate under the umbrella of Stand Together, a nonprofit focused on supporting community groups. The stated priorities of the restructured Koch network include efforts aimed at increasing employment, addressing poverty and addiction, ensuring excellent education, building a stronger economy, and bridging divides and building respect
    The Koch's always seemed crazy to me. Maybe evil, maybe not, but crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But didn't you hear the good news?

The Koch's always seemed crazy to me. Maybe evil, maybe not, but crazy.
    Right. Not like George Soros at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Right. Not like George Soros at all.
    Yes Soros and his humanitarian efforts. How dare that evil liberal bastard. The Koch's defended America's right to pollute the environment without the evil government putting in place pesky workplace safety and environmental rules. Dang Guberment

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Yes Soros and his humanitarian efforts. How dare that evil liberal bastard. The Koch's defended America's right to pollute the environment without the evil government putting in place pesky workplace safety and environmental rules. Dang Guberment
    Right. Soros the humanitarian.

How naive can you be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Right. Soros the humanitarian.

How naive can you be.
    Make us less naive.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast