Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many do the good guys win?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep? - #BDizzle4Bae

0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Boo

0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Beau

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    The all white are questionable.
    The all black are awful.
    They are both awful. Not really a fan of players weekend. It's just a money grab for MLB.

The all white are questionable.
    The all black are awful.
    Holy crap, they do look awful. The tops the Cubs wore in Williamsport destroy every different style of top they’ve worn the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They are both odd. Not really a fan of players weekend. It's just a money grab for MLB.
    I actually love the idea of Player's Weekend. Sure, the MLB grabs a bunch of money, but some of the jerseys are neat, and I like that the players get to throw a nickname on their back. It's sweet. The white jerseys are truly atrocious, though.

I am on the opposite end on the black as Cubboy, though. I think the black look OK. And I LOVE the sweet bats.

If the entire Cubs team went trick or treating in these uniforms they could go as sperm

I like em.

Nationals at Cubs IGT - 08.23-08.25 - BDizzle's Promise

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    If the entire Cubs team went trick or treating in these uniforms they could go as sperm
    Wow. Just delete this thread and start another IGN for this series.

No one is going to top that one.

They should let each team design their own. Every game is going to look the same this weekend.
    And team colors are a must.

Wow just made it for the 2nd inning. The Cubs uniforms are awful.

Cub sperm and an Adam Eaton HR. I'm already excited with the start of this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I actually love the idea of Player's Weekend. Sure, the MLB grabs a bunch of money, but some of the jerseys are neat, and I like that the players get to throw a nickname on their back. It's sweet. The white jerseys are truly atrocious, though.

I am on the opposite end on the black as Cubboy, though. I think the black look OK. And I LOVE the sweet bats.
    I love last year's jersey. I have an El Mago one. I really wish Hendricks would go with Professor instead of Hendo. I'd buy it if it was Professor but I don't want to wear Hendo.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    I love last year's jersey. I have an El Mago one. I really wish Hendricks would go with Professor instead of Hendo. I'd buy it if it was Professor but I don't want to wear Hendo.
    Ya, me, too. But I feel like he'd feel like an *** wearing it for some reason. Like it would be pretentious or something. But I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Holy crap, they do look awful. The tops the Cubs wore in Williamsport destroy every different style of top they’ve worn the last few years.
    I agree. I liked those.

They should let each team design their own. Every game is going to look the same this weekend.
    And team colors are a must.
    I actually like this idea. Why have every road and home team have the same? Make special ones for each team.

If the helmet was blue it would be tolerable. The all white glowing helmet makes it really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post

Yeah, the bats are sweet.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast