Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How many do the good guys win?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep? - #BDizzle4Bae

    0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Boo

    0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Beau

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 588
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    The all white are questionable.
    The all black are awful.
    They are both awful. Not really a fan of players weekend. It's just a money grab for MLB.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    The all white are questionable.
    The all black are awful.
    Holy crap, they do look awful. The tops the Cubs wore in Williamsport destroy every different style of top they’ve worn the last few years.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They are both odd. Not really a fan of players weekend. It's just a money grab for MLB.
    I actually love the idea of Player's Weekend. Sure, the MLB grabs a bunch of money, but some of the jerseys are neat, and I like that the players get to throw a nickname on their back. It's sweet. The white jerseys are truly atrocious, though.

    I am on the opposite end on the black as Cubboy, though. I think the black look OK. And I LOVE the sweet bats.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,423
    If the entire Cubs team went trick or treating in these uniforms they could go as sperm

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,045
    I like em.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,689

    Nationals at Cubs IGT - 08.23-08.25 - BDizzle's Promise

    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    If the entire Cubs team went trick or treating in these uniforms they could go as sperm
    Wow. Just delete this thread and start another IGN for this series.

    No one is going to top that one.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,785
    They should let each team design their own. Every game is going to look the same this weekend.
    And team colors are a must.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    3,585
    Wow just made it for the 2nd inning. The Cubs uniforms are awful.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    845
    Cub sperm and an Adam Eaton HR. I'm already excited with the start of this weekend

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I actually love the idea of Player's Weekend. Sure, the MLB grabs a bunch of money, but some of the jerseys are neat, and I like that the players get to throw a nickname on their back. It's sweet. The white jerseys are truly atrocious, though.

    I am on the opposite end on the black as Cubboy, though. I think the black look OK. And I LOVE the sweet bats.
    I love last year's jersey. I have an El Mago one. I really wish Hendricks would go with Professor instead of Hendo. I'd buy it if it was Professor but I don't want to wear Hendo.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,249
    Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    I love last year's jersey. I have an El Mago one. I really wish Hendricks would go with Professor instead of Hendo. I'd buy it if it was Professor but I don't want to wear Hendo.
    Ya, me, too. But I feel like he'd feel like an *** wearing it for some reason. Like it would be pretentious or something. But I don't really know.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Holy crap, they do look awful. The tops the Cubs wore in Williamsport destroy every different style of top they’ve worn the last few years.
    I agree. I liked those.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    They should let each team design their own. Every game is going to look the same this weekend.
    And team colors are a must.
    I actually like this idea. Why have every road and home team have the same? Make special ones for each team.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,423
    If the helmet was blue it would be tolerable. The all white glowing helmet makes it really bad

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I actually love the idea of Player's Weekend. Sure, the MLB grabs a bunch of money, but some of the jerseys are neat, and I like that the players get to throw a nickname on their back. It's sweet. The white jerseys are truly atrocious, though.

    I am on the opposite end on the black as Cubboy, though. I think the black look OK. And I LOVE the sweet bats.
    Yeah, the bats are sweet.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •