Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many do the good guys win?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep? - #BDizzle4Bae

0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Boo

0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Beau

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Season defining sweep this weekend... the series that started the huge snowball

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    But... ThErE's NoThInG wRoNg wItH oUr ApPrOaCh.
    I probably shouldnít have said approach so my bad. I am sure they have the right idea when they get up in there itís just that they donít have the skill set to make contact in those situations. Pitchers throw their best in those spots and they just canít hit good breaking balls and they canít hit pitches up in the zone. It is what it is .

This team just hasnít been any fun to watch since game 7.

The patented Chicago Cubs solo shot

Theyíre gonna be like 5 games out after the Mets series, arenít they? Methinks weíre watching the death throes of the 2019 season. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AMM View Post
    Theyíre gonna be like 5 games out after the Mets series, arenít they? Methinks weíre watching the death throes of the 2019 season. Sad.
    If St Louis wins 3 of 4 they are very likely to be 4 out come Thursday . With the way that Mets team is going and the starting pitching they are going to throw at them combine with how they played on the road it will probably be ugly the next 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    If St Louis wins 3 of 4 they are very likely to be 4 out come Thursday . With the way that Mets team is going and the starting pitching they are going to throw at them combine with how they played on the road it will probably be ugly the next 3 days.
    Shh... stop it. The Cubs are statistically a good road team. I have it on a spreadsheet somewhere. Your negativity is unneeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The patented Chicago Cubs solo shot
    Yep and it seems to me that once the guys see someone go yard then they get homer happy and want to do the same and they all start swinging for the fences. I would like to see some walks followed by a
    Double and some 1st and 3rd action going on and everyone feeding off that approach

Nice D by KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    I want to appreciate that weíre in the golden age of Cubs baseball, and I want to be grateful for what weíve been fortunate enough to witness, but this is infuriating. It sucks all the more that itís the Cardinals hitting their stride while this team craps the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Acuna would have to be the top guy in the league if we are considering contract, age, production.
    Yes. That's another. Especially with the contract that he already signed.

I stand corrected. Soto was just off the top of my head.

Either way, there's nobody on our team that I wouldn't trade for either one of them. I know it would take much more, but I'm just throwing out a topic.

Completely blanked on players weekend. Was wondering who this Salt kid was on the mound.

What are you swinging at Bryant?? Geez 2-0 count and probably ball 3 but he is trying to hit a
    2 run homer with no one on. The IQ of this team is garbage. They donít understand the game situations

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Yes. That's another. Especially with the contract that he already signed.

I stand corrected. Soto was just off the top of my head.

Either way, there's nobody on our team that I wouldn't trade for either one of them. I know it would take much more, but I'm just throwing out a topic.
    Itís a good topic. Considering team control itís safe to say those guys have more value than the Cubs best players.

FanGraphs had Soto 6th in their 2019 trade value rankings.

Schwarbs

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast