Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How many do the good guys win?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep? - #BDizzle4Bae

    0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Boo

    0 0%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Beau

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 588
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yep a few of them already chimed in right after your post.
    Yep. Pretty much right on cue.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yep a few of them already chimed in right after your post.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The thread is DEAD! It's a day game and they're getting embarrassed.

    What positive post could be posted? Nothing. Factual posts? Yes.

    You have anything positive to bring to this IGT? That's why it's dead. There's nothing good to say.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,035
    I get the impression that rah-rah posts, and feel good posts are the only thing welcome on here.

    Negative facts are a no-no

    It's a shame

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    839
    This team is still in first place. It's one game in the series. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Did I forget anything?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    The thread is DEAD! It's a day game and they're getting embarrassed.

    What positive post could be posted? Nothing. Factual posts? Yes.

    You have anything positive to bring to this IGT? That's why it's dead. There's nothing good to say.
    I mean the point was the several people who were pretty much completely absent during a five game winning streak and popped in to cry about how bad we are after when losing 1 game. Embarrassed? Who the **** gives a ****. A bad loss and a close loss are still a loss. Here's exactly 1 of them during a good homestand.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I get the impression that rah-rah posts, and feel good posts are the only thing welcome on here.

    Negative facts are a no-no

    It's a shame
    Is that a joke. Go reread any IGT. The negative posters far far outweigh the positive ones on this site. Don't try to pretend otherwise 😂

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I mean the point was the several people who were pretty much completely absent during a five game winning streak and popped in to cry about how bad we are after when losing 1 game. Embarrassed? Who the **** gives a ****. A bad loss and a close loss are still a loss. Here's exactly 1 of them during a good homestand.

    To be fair, the thread was dead because the usual positivity brigade didn't have anything to say. It is one game, and it was a Lester game at that. It really doesn't mean anything, but it'll be interesting to see if the world beater Cubs can continue playing at the level they have been at home against some of the hottest competition in the NL.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Iíd rather they lose like this.
    Didnít waste a good start.
    Didnít score a decent amount of runs and lose.
    The bullpen didnít blow it for everybody else.
    They all laid an egg. Get it out of the system.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Is that a joke. Go reread any IGT. The negative posters far far outweigh the positive ones on this site. Don't try to pretend otherwise 😂
    I'm not saying they don't. I'm saying that rah-rah guys complain or comment about negative posts.

    That's all.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago land
    Posts
    14,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yep a few of them already chimed in right after your post.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh boo hoo.

    Some of you on this message board are softer than butter.


    The real Pride of the Midwest

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago land
    Posts
    14,309
    Three hits in 2 days.... same inconsistent bulshit we've seen the last two years


    The real Pride of the Midwest

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Oh boo hoo.

    Some of you on this message board are softer than butter.
    This will offend someone.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,493

    Nationals at Cubs IGT - 08.23-08.25 - BDizzle's Promise

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Oh boo hoo.

    Some of you on this message board are softer than butter.
    Lol ok.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago land
    Posts
    14,309
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This will offend someone.
    Good.


    The real Pride of the Midwest

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,198
    Lmfao I almost told my dad not to text me so I can watch this when I get off work

    What the ****, Cubs

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •