Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I liked the all black “Evil Empire” scoring tons of runs mashing home runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Yankees announce Jonathan Loaisiga has been optioned and Cory Gearrin has been added to tonight's active roster in LA.

-Lindsey Adler

Gleyber still batting higher in the order. Amazing.

Fatty is pitching today. So......just wanted to say hi.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    tbh i loved the uniforms that could be just me. I'm young and i love all black.
    Im glad we werent wearing white but i love how the guys looked in the all black that should be our alternate road uniforms but thats my imo. BIG OLD GRUMPS say dodgers and yankees should be wearing classic jerseys blah blah.

great win looking forward to another one.
    Guilty as charged!

Classic match up deserves classic uni's. Think for a moment what two teams have more history? 11 WS match ups. There was a time when the WS didn't leave NYC! Sorry imo the uni's didn't do the occasion justice. Maybe throw back uni's?

I also love all black, just not on the Yankees. Really irrelevant. They won. Kicked butt against the best pitcher in NL, that's all that matters in the final analysis.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Fatty is pitching today. So......just wanted to say hi.
    Say what you will about CC, and you take every opportunity to do so, is there a better teammate? Do you remember or happen to see the YES piece on him forgoing $500K to protect a teammate? He needed two more innings for his performance bonus to kick in, they threw at Romine next inning he retaliated to protect his catcher. How many guys would put team ahead of $500K?
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Classic Fatty! Tease everyone into thinking he will be effective and then BOOM!

“But he grinded out some good innings....”
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Say what you will about CC, and you take every opportunity to do so, is there a better teammate? Do you remember or happen to see the YES piece on him forgoing $500K to protect a teammate? He needed two more innings for his performance bonus to kick in, they threw at Romine next inning he retaliated to protect his catcher. How many guys would put team ahead of $500K?
    Like usual, your ‘facts’ are actually incorrect.

Fatty got paid the 500k. He knew he would. So no martyr points there.

And he’s such a great teammate, he quit on the team and left days before the playoffs because of the fat drunk wife beater, club fighting fool he is.

Yeah, he’s a true gem.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Today, Fatty put an end to the myth that black clothing is slimming.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The Judge is getting hot!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Judge!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

The Judge is getting hot!
    Get a room.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Get a room.

🤐
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Like usual, your ‘facts’ are actually incorrect.

Fatty got paid the 500k. He knew he would. So no martyr points there.

And he’s such a great teammate, he quit on the team and left days before the playoffs because of the fat drunk wife beater, club fighting fool he is.

Yeah, he’s a true gem.
    LOL, speaking of facts, how exactly do you know he "knew" he'd get paid? Did Cash or Hal call him between innings and tell him? Yes he did get the money, Hal decided to honor the deal, maybe because he showed him something he respected? Imo Hal the penny pincher would have preferred to keep that $500K in house if possible.

Never said he was a gem, just need to temper you hate with facts. How will you feel in 5 years when he's a first ballot HOF inductee?

Fantastic job by talk man and Gary. Just needed a fly ball to tie.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast