Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DSJ he very well could
    Would be great for NY. He is a hell of an athlete and looks like he has some play making instinct. I haven't seen much though and based on a rep I think its a long shot that he has improved enough to play in front of Payton in NY. I hope. He definitely has a higher ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Bla bla bla you and your own stats, post some link or source, at least do the job properly.
    lol literally all you have to do is look at the winners over the past 20 years or so and look for statistical trends. I did the research myself, hence, no link.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Would be great for NY. He is a hell of an athlete and looks like he has some play making instinct. I haven't seen much though and based on a rep I think its a long shot that he has improved enough to play in front of Payton in NY. I hope. He definitely has a higher ceiling
    Forgot the Knicks signed Payton. Will be a bummer if he gets more time than DSJ. I think its too early to count him out, but man he was just straight up awful last year. Hopefully he can turn into a a net positive player this upcoming season, or at least break even. Maybe the season after that is his MIP breakout year. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    lol literally all you have to do is look at the winners over the past 20 years or so and look for statistical trends. I did the research myself, hence, no link.
    But still, part of the job when you bring some stats is to provide links and sources.

But still, part of the job when you bring some stats is to provide links and sources.
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/mip.html

All you have to do is cross reference the award winner's previous season with others. There isn't a convenient link that has done this for you. Sorry you have to put in a little effort to actually come upon insightful information. I know that's not your normal MO.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/mip.html

All you have to do is cross reference the award winner's previous season with others. There isn't a convenient link that has done this for you. Sorry you have to put in a little effort to actually come upon insightful information. I know that's not your normal MO.
    Finally you're putting some effort, was about time, thank you, this is education man, when you bring some stat or some info you bring the whole package with.

If Rozier wins it out there in Charlotte I'll be surprised

If Rozier wins it out there in Charlotte I'll be surprised
    Why? A guy who's averaged 9.0pts and 2.9asts per game last season will be given a huge role, a huge PT and a ton of shots tickets, that's the recip to at least double every stats for him.

Why? A guy who's averaged 9.0pts and 2.9asts per game last season will be given a huge role, a huge PT and a ton of shots tickets, that's the recip to at least double every stats for him.
    Yeah but in Charlotte with his usage going up will that be enough for him to become an All Star?

jesus...

But he canít shoot and his team is terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah but in Charlotte with his usage going up will that be enough for him to become an All Star?
    An all star? Who said that? We're talking about MIP, an MIP isn't necessarily an all star...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12