Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Imagine a guy built like that who can jump out the gym, thatís unstoppable man

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post

Imagine a guy built like that who can jump out the gym, thatís unstoppable man
    Is that Micheal Sweetney!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Zion is what 6'7 at 272 or is he 280? Either way in my opinion Zion should lose weight especially if he wants to have a long NBA career but also his weight will be what holds him back especially during games where he'll be explosive but then get tired easily. If he loses like 25 to 30 pounds he will be like LeBron weight which in my opinion would be all right. People are saying he'll be a bust because of his weight issues but also because they don't believe his game will transition to pro level. I have my doubts about Zion now but if he gets like physical trainers and takes care of himself good then he'll be fine.
    Exactly my thoughts. He'd be better off at no more than 250, which is enough to play small-ball 5 when needed. Draymond's only 230. I'd understand if he lost that much. The real key is shooting and keeping up his defensive intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is explosive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i cant wait to pick on you when he ***** the bed.

If Zion loses weight and stays in shape he can only get better...case in point Kobe and Shaq. If Shaq lost weight and stayed in shape like Kobe suggested and was trying to get that work ethic out of Shaq, then Shaq could have been the greatest big man ever.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i cant wait to pick on you when he ***** the bed.
    If he gets down to 165 heíll be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

IMO, Zion should add springs in his shoes and read more super Goofy cartoons... Then he should reduce his weight in half of what it is, he should not be allowed to go to bed with a girl and should do some self punishment while spending his time in a monastery this summer...

All above is obvious, ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Zion is what 6'7 at 272 or is he 280? Either way in my opinion Zion should lose weight especially if he wants to have a long NBA career but also his weight will be what holds him back especially during games where he'll be explosive but then get tired easily. If he loses like 25 to 30 pounds he will be like LeBron weight which in my opinion would be all right. People are saying he'll be a bust because of his weight issues but also because they don't believe his game will transition to pro level. I have my doubts about Zion now but if he gets like physical trainers and takes care of himself good then he'll be fine.
    He should not lose weight at the expense of muscle. Well I mean heavier you are the more muscle you can put in, but Iím saying he should keep as much of his money scale as possible and shoot for a certain body fat %. So if heís like 10% body fat and weighs 280, then he should play at 280. He should not maintain 10% and try to lose 10 pounds of muscle to get to 270.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 09-12-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Whatever Brons body fat is, thatís what Zion should shoot for and then roll with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12