Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Patriots S Patrick Chung indicted for felony cocaine possession

So thatís why Bill is always sniffling Iím his pressers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here we go,now Belknap County is accusing the Pats of cheating.Oh Patrick why couldn't you just keep your nose clean?

[Murray] Source: Patrick Chungís home in Meredith had an alarm tripped for a B&E. Police show up to check on the home, have probable cause to enter the home, and ultimately end up finding cocaine, leading to the investigation and indictment.

Pats fans have already begun suggesting on social media that someone broke in to Chung's house to plant the cocaine to get him suspended.

Interestingly his arrest on drug charges was announced alongside a bunch of busted dealers:

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news...d525d01cb.html

Wonder if NFL privilege is keeping his charge lower than what he was actually doing.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

No wonder Chung could play in the box like a linebacker so much and sometimes cover the Y-WR. He's all hopped up on the snow.

If there's a suspension coming, that means it's time for Obi Melifonwu to go from bust to star -- remember, it's the Patriots.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 08-22-2019 at 01:46 PM.

IDK what the quantity was but that easily sucks that his alarm was tripped and that's why he was busted.

I feel like if the alarm goes off and the home owner is there and says it's all good, there shouldn't be probable cause for the police to enter... I've gotta assume that Chung wasn't home at the time and that's why they entered... That sucks lol

Either two things are gonna happen

1) The team releases him

Or

2)The league suspends him for the first 8 games.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    IDK what the quantity was but that easily sucks that his alarm was tripped and that's why he was busted.

I feel like if the alarm goes off and the home owner is there and says it's all good, there shouldn't be probable cause for the police to enter... I've gotta assume that Chung wasn't home at the time and that's why they entered... That sucks lol
    You know that sometimes the make the owner say it is all good at gunpoint, right? That's a super common movie/TV show plot even.

If you have an alarm system that calls the police when it goes off, maybe don't be dealing or using cocaine?

Or if you reeeeeeally need to do cocaine, maybe don't leave lines and/or giant bags of it around in plain view.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

So that's where I left it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    You know that sometimes the make the owner say it is all good at gunpoint, right? That's a super common movie/TV show plot even.

If you have an alarm system that calls the police when it goes off, maybe don't be dealing or using cocaine?

Or if you reeeeeeally need to do cocaine, maybe don't leave lines and/or giant bags of it around in plain view.
    Yeah and I didn't know who turned into Kris Kringle until I saw The Santa Clause.

That's peak police though that a B&E alarm ends up with a drug charge for the home owner.

"probable cause"

I have no pity. Don't want to be caught with cocaine? Don't have it in your possession.

legalize it
    ....coooookie

A report from yesterday said their will be no penalty for a while. It could be none at all, if Chung gets the Tyreek Hill treatment. KC and NE play each other during the season and maybe a playoff rematch. The NFL is way more concerned with ratings than fairness.

Somebody I know once said to me, "I don't even like cocaine, I just like the smell of it."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast