Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Lebron also does so much outside of basketball that helped him become a household name even in households that don't watch basketball. Someone will not only have to be dominate on the court and business savvy to build a massive brand. but also off the court. That means more then just basketball camps.

Giannis I think has the best potential right now. Young, dominate, already does quite a bit off the court. But it may be a group effort to replace Lebrons shoes.
    This...

Giannis has merged as the player with the most marketable potential other than being the MVP and establish himself as All star game team leader... If he achieves to win the MVP in the FIBA world cup too and continues to develop his game season by the season (which he surely will with the work he puts into it), there is no question that it will be very difficult for any one to dethrone him...

Heck, the kid is only 24 and has his jersey top selling all over the world... The Bucks have nearly tripled the team's value (from 550M the latest owners bought it to nearly 1500M this season and keeps rising), Fiserv forum is sold out for both seating and standing tickets, 19M of endorsements last season (this is only for the endorsements that are taxed for year 2018 in the USA - he has more that are taxed in Greece), and that is before his new contract with Nike comes into action and the new shoe (which is rumored that the demand is off the roof) was released...

EDIT: Voted the "most wanted player" out of all NBA players in the NBA's GMs meeting last season...
    Last edited by buckalis; 08-23-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Anthony Davis

Seems like there will be an intermittent period where there isn't a clear face of the NBA after LeBron retires. Kinda like the period in between Jordan and LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Anthony Davis
    AD doesn't even want to be the face of his own team. Doesn't have the charisma or community presence to be the face of the league anyways.

Steph, KD or Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Seems like there will be an intermittent period where there isn't a clear face of the NBA after LeBron retires. Kinda like the period in between Jordan and LeBron.

nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Steph, KD or Kawhi
    all too old.

Trolls... you never get rid of them unless there is willingness from a site to do so... They are going on for one and half a page now...

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Trolls... you never get rid of them unless there is willingness from a site to do so... They are going on for one and half a page now...
    and why do you think they're trolling because they don't think Giannis will be the face of the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    and why do you think they're trolling because they don't think Giannis will be the face of the NBA?
    All I know is that a troll is unable to back up his "opinion" buddy... That's how I know you are included in the batch and just joined my ignore...

Lmfao oh nooooeeezzz

Well thank you for making it easier, I donít miss you coming into the Lakers forum with your ideas.

I know not everyone loves him, but Embiid has the personality and worldwide reach to be it. If Zion just shows some potential itís going to be him though.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know not everyone loves him, but Embiid has the personality and worldwide reach to be it. If Zion just shows some potential itís going to be him though.
    yea, I just can't see Zion being the face of the NBA...

He indeed does... he's proven it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ocqBqtaKC4

it doesn't matter if "it's heart me to watch that"... lol...

I know not everyone loves him, but Embiid has the personality and worldwide reach to be ith
    I was thinking him but I just don't know if he's a good enough person to help others outside of basketball lol. That sounds mean but its true in my opinion. I know he does stuff here and there mainly for tax write offs and money. But you gotta truly believe in it.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast