Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Boston-Washington Trade

Boston trades Gordon Hayward, Jaylen Brown and Semi Ojeleye to Washington for Bradley Beal and Ian Mahinmi.
    Washington needs guys who can be locked up longer than Wall's contract. Brown can be a building block. Ojeleye has a lot of untapped promise and can be kept. Maybe they can rebuild Hayward's value and flip him into assets.
    Boston gets a certified star and possibly the highest-scoring back court in the NBA to go with Tatum and Smart. Mahinmi isn't great, but he's $15 million off the books and provides a stopgap as Williams III develops and the Celtics chase free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Boston trades Gordon Hayward, Jaylen Brown and Semi Ojeleye to Washington for Bradley Beal and Ian Mahinmi.
    Washington needs guys who can be locked up longer than Wall's contract. Brown can be a building block. Ojeleye has a lot of untapped promise and can be kept. Maybe they can rebuild Hayward's value and flip him into assets.
    Boston gets a certified star and possibly the highest-scoring back court in the NBA to go with Tatum and Smart. Mahinmi isn't great, but he's $15 million off the books and provides a stopgap as Williams III develops and the Celtics chase free agents.
    It's really this kind of proposals that make people laugh... You surely are a Celtics fan that thinks the Wizards GM to be an absolute idiot ...aren't you?

Look... Mahinmi isn't the problem that the Wizards have in order to get rid of his contract, simply because they are under the cap and Mahinmi is expiring this season... Therefore you don't make the Wizards any favor in taking any load off them, but to the contra, you get an expiring contract which the Wizards can use as a salary filler in favor of another team by getting involved in a 3 team deal and gain a pick out of Mahinmi!

Ojeleye OTOH, has simply not proven as being promising enough for the Wizards to consider as a valuable asset and then, even if he was, it would take at least another three proven assets in order to buy Beal and add a couple of firsts on top...

So in reality, what you propose is for the Wizards to load another bad contract next to Wall's one and then sink for good and forever and give you back the most demanded contact in the entire league for utter garbage...

I really can't believe there are still people who think that GMs of teams are idiots!

I tell you what... Add a couple of 1sts next to Smart, Brown and Tatum and the Wizards may consider to leave you Ojeleye so that the Celtics can benefit all his future potential...

I used to play a game called NBA Hangtime for the N64 (it's pretty much NBA Jam with a different title and newer graphics), and during tournament mode the first team was typically the Vancouver Grizzlies. They had of duos including: Bryant Reeves, Anthony Peeler, Greg Anthony, and Shareef Abdur-Rahim (and a guy with the surname Mayberry). Usually I could win against them easily, but if the CPU selected Shareef Abdur-Rahim, then the matchup was significantly tougher.https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/
    Last edited by DmelloMarfi; 08-24-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DmelloMarfi View Post
    I used to play a game called NBA Hangtime for the N64 (it's pretty much NBA Jam with a different title and newer graphics), and during tournament mode the first team was typically the Vancouver Grizzlies. They had of duos including: Bryant Reeves, Anthony Peeler, Greg Anthony, and Shareef Abdur-Rahim (and a guy with the surname Mayberry). Usually I could win against them easily, but if the CPU selected Shareef Abdur-Rahim, then the matchup was significantly tougher.
    Now that's talking basketball!