Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Wins? (5 Game Series)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 76ers

11 78.57%
  • Warriors

2 14.29%
  • GMs here

1 7.14%

NBA Mock Offseason Playoffs: Play In Round - PHI @ GSW

THIS IS NOT REAL

This is the culmination of a group of users on PSD playing out an entire NBA offseason. Please look at each team and determine who would win in a FIVE game series. DO NOT VOTE ON TEAM FANDOM LINES. Only vote on which team would win the series. GMs are likely not even fans of that franchise and have just been playing for fun.

Votes are only legal from vouched users or users with 100+ posts

76ers
    PG: Patrick Beverly / Dante Exum / John Wall
    SG: Mikal Bridges / RJ Barrett / Troy Daniels
    SF: Zion Williamson / Lance Stevenson
    PF: Julius Randle / Jonah Bolden
    C: Joel Embiid / Jonas Valanciunas

@

Warriors
    PG: Ricky Rubio(28) | Delon Wright(20) | JJ Barea
    SG: Buddy Hield(34) | Kyle Korver (8)| Iman Shumpert(4)
    SF: Trevor Ariza(28) | Mo Harkless(12)| Iman Shumpert(4)| Jabari Parker(4)
    PF: Mo Harkless(16) | Kelly Olynyk(20)| Jabari Parker(12)
    C: Brook Lopez(28) | Tristan Thompson(20) | John Henson
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

two very strangely constructed teams, but Embiid probably averages 50
    🐐

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quite an interesting matchup. 2 previously star-studded teams stripped down to one real all star between them.

Warriors have depth and balance on their side. Buddy is a legit scorer and he's surrounded by quality defenders in Rubio, Brook, Harkless, Tristan and Ariza to an extent.

X Factor is clearly John Wall. I'm going to give Philly the benefit of the doubt and assume for playoffs they don't start bridges and use a wall/beverly backcourt. Philly, for as bad as their spacing looks, is a quality defensive team, even with an out of position Randle on defense.

I think the PnR of Wall and Embiid has deadly potential. Wall might not be a sniper but he's not Simmons. Not sure what to expect from Zion, but Philly simply has too many high-powered guys whereas the Warriors are safe but predictable. Sixers in 5/6

Also didnt Wiggins go to GSW from PHI? where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Considering how we treated Durant in this game, we have to treat Wall the same way. Wall has been ruled out for the season I believe, so that factors into my decision. Still, give me Philly. Embiid+Randle will be enough.

Wall is never going to be the same player, let alone healthy enough to play whatsoever this season.

He's a complete non factor
    🐐

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Wall is never going to be the same player, let alone healthy enough to play whatsoever this season.

He's a complete non factor
    No doubt but the 6ers are still a much better side even if poorly constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    No doubt but the 6ers are still a much better side even if poorly constructed.
    Well yes lol, like I said Embiid would average 50 ppg
    🐐

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Agreed that its definitely a weird constructed roster for PHI, but still the superior talent. Philly in 5, maybe 6.

A write up at this point is useless because you canít change your vote but itís safe to argue that if Embiid is gonna average 50 than Hield will average atleast the same.

Randle as his second best player is a nice second option but you could also argue he is gonna be playing out of position when he should be used primarily as a Center.

Beverly yeah heís a dog defensively but thatís about all he is gonna bring to the table.

Mikal Bridges and Zion ? 2 huge questions marks. If this was a team where we voted 5 yrs in the future he could potentially have one hell of a team here.

My flexibility and depth paired with Rubio, Hield, Lopez. Are far superior to what Philly is bringing to the table. Embiid averages 50 a game sure okay. So Philly scores what maybe 85-90 points a game. Donít see that winning a 7 games series

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    A write up at this point is useless because you canít change your vote but itís safe to argue that if Embiid is gonna average 50 than Hield will average atleast the same.

Randle as his second best player is a nice second option but you could also argue he is gonna be playing out of position when he should be used primarily as a Center.

Beverly yeah heís a dog defensively but thatís about all he is gonna bring to the table.

Mikal Bridges and Zion ? 2 huge questions marks. If this was a team where we voted 5 yrs in the future he could potentially have one hell of a team here.

My flexibility and depth paired with Rubio, Hield, Lopez. Are far superior to what Philly is bringing to the table. Embiid averages 50 a game sure okay. So Philly scores what maybe 85-90 points a game. Donít see that winning a 7 games series
    How is Buddy gonna average 50 when his career high is 37?

The 76ers can't shoot, but their front court would absolutely dominate. Their defense would also be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post

6ers arenít putting Bev on Rubio. Buddy will get punked by Bev. Randal is fine at PF. Jonas as a back up C would crush it against second units. Their issue is Zion isnít a SF and Bridges at SG. They should have moved Jonas for wing depth but I get why they wanted cover for Embiid with his injury history. Even with that their still much much better. Idk what was done to the warriors roster but itís horrible. I know Klay/KD were FA but Green and Curry should have gotten so much more.