Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: PSD Trees

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, man. My chest hurts from laughing so hard. No one is intimidated by a bottom feeding ****-apologist. I simply want nothing to do with someone like you. Have fun getting eights of mids for the same price I get almost an ounce of top shelf though, ya custy.
    Is this what you meant by kewl in the other thread? lmao

Be happy bro.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lmao savage

Kewler?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The hitter..

Last edited by nastynice; 03-16-2020 at 12:38 PM.

More sherbinsky midgrade, lava cake

Top shelf

Top shelf Alien lab

lol. you guys would pity my set up but my life's been on pause for like 10 months now.

THC Crystalline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Nah, just some super white *** dab I believe.

Nah, just some super white *** dab I believe.
    Dab as in wax?

I don’t deal with concentrates like I used too. Hit too hard and for too short of a period, the burn out is unreal. Still, crushing some of that **** up with some kief or hash and a .8 of some gas....I can only imagine.

So...when you droning me over that bud?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Dab as in wax?

I don’t deal with concentrates like I used too. Hit too hard and for too short of a period, the burn out is unreal. Still, crushing some of that **** up with some kief or hash and a .8 of some gas....I can only imagine.

So...when you droning me over that bud?

Yeah, dab as in wax. Though this has more of a crumble texture but not so crumbly it won't stick to a glass poker. Yesterday was the first time I took a dab in months. Probably have had two dabs in the last half year or more (for some of the same reasons you mentioned). Mainly because it ****s up my tree tolerance and I vastly prefer the smell, taste, and process of smoking tree. This jar was a kick down from an old coworker a couple days ago. I was not stoked on his tree price ($125/zip), he wouldn't budge, and instead kicked me this.

This **** was no joke though. One rip and I had no need to smoke again from lunch time until close to midnight.

Last edited by nastynice; 05-14-2020 at 05:53 AM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819