Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: PSD Trees

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Make one and take a picture so I can believe you. : )
    Darn work.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .556AVG/.606OBP/.815SLG/1.421OPS/8RBIs/0 Dingers

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    She's hangry!
    Lolllll. I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    No reason to get all bent out of shape and fidgety. You named Sativa and Indica so i figured you knew the difference. Iím 100% serious in claiming ignorance to all this and truly wanted to know of what youíre saying is true or if itís just truly based off of a tolerance level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís based off of a tolerance level. Sativa doesnít really do much for me.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Itís based off of a tolerance level. Sativa doesnít really do much for me.

We're not talking about you, snoop dogg. We're talking about a dude who never smokes and doesnt want the indica high. It WOULD do something for him. Sonething good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    LEDs. All full spectrum. One is a small "Mars LED" One of the others, is specifically for the budding phase.
    You want to hear crazy, hysterical and nuts? I bought them in Home Depot. They are specifically advertised for weed growing. It's ****ing surreal to by products once punishable by jail time, in a Home Depot.

I got lucky yesterday, I realized my outdoor plant was a male. Hadn't burst its sacks yet so I got it in a plastic bag ready to make some CBD oil.
    This was also a blessing, I think my basement plants were too close together so I got to move one outside. She's perked up already.

I think I am starting to see some of the white hairs.
    If you get more serious about growing after this run, I'd ditch the LED for HPS or CMH. Maybe continue using the LED for supplemental lighting.

Also, I'd probably just trash that immature male plant. I doubt you're going to get any usable level of CBD from leaves and stems.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-22-2019 at 02:08 PM.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Haha. Im like so not bent at all. It just type like that because its whats in my head. You just cant hear how Im saying it.

I just googled here.. simple enough

https://www.healthline.com/health/sa...ndica#overview
    The thing to remember though is that basically every variety around is a hybrid of both sativa and indica lineage so you're going to be getting effects of both. I find the separate effects of each to be massively exaggerated as a marketing technique. Personally, I'm more in to flavor/smell and how frosted in trichomes the tree is.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The thing to remember though is that basically every variety around is a hybrid of both sativa and indica lineage so you're going to be getting effects of both. I find the separate effects of each to be massively exaggerated as a marketing technique. Personally, I'm more in to flavor/smell and how frosted in trichomes the tree is.
    I absolutely feel the difference in my body my mind and my stomach. Yeah everyones into flavor and smell and frost.

Shut up and talk to me about the first time you ever got high. Was it eventful? Or did you crash and burn.

Oozing with machismo

Shut up and talk to me about the first time you ever got high. Was it eventful? Or did you crash and burn.
    I once woke up, on the deck, with one of these covering me. https://www.pier1.com/dis/dw/image/v...?sw=500&sh=500

My friends said I thought I was a turtle.

Then there was the exit mid-stroke from earlier.

I guess I don't have any other good stories to tell.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

I guess there was the whole issue of not being able to finish certain 'tasks' depending o how those 'tasks' were being conducted while high.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Those are great stories. I never had an omelette. :'(

Those are great stories. I never had an omelette. :'(
    Patience...

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Cuz I want it to be...

Iím going to be ignorant here. How the hell would you tell the difference? Iíve smoked the same stuff other people were in the room and they acted different than me.

Same here. My wife would clean and get all sorts of **** done, super productive. Meanwhile I'd be physically stuck to the couch, completely useless and checked out of the real world.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast