Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 187

Thread: PSD Trees

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wasted a perfectly good meal.
    I wouldve eaten it cold.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I wouldve eaten it cold.
    Too late.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .542AVG/.586OBP/.750SLG/1.336OPS/6RBIs/0 Dingers

  3. #108
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,679
    Ahh....how cute.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....how cute.
    Shut up and make me some of that ****ing good food you make. Chef spliffarDee

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    20,185
    y’all should just get a room and have a massive orgy together.


    (Minus Mary)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    y’all should just get a room and have a massive orgy together.


    (Minus Mary)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    .

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    y’all should just get a room and have a massive orgy together.


    (Minus Mary)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many constitute an orgy? And I ain’t crossing swords.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How many constitute an orgy? And I ain’t crossing swords.
    4 sword minimum

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    4 sword minimum
    I'm out.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .542AVG/.586OBP/.750SLG/1.336OPS/6RBIs/0 Dingers

  10. #115
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    y’all should just get a room and have a massive orgy together.


    (Minus Mary)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You seem to have a thing for homosexual fantasies, ay?

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  11. #116
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,679
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Shut up and make me some of that ****ing good food you make. Chef spliffarDee
    ***** pump the keg
    Fix the antenna, act your age and spread your legs
    It's my CAS-STLE, white trash ho
    And if I want to I'll put it in your *******
    You wanna battle baby? I'll put a shadow over your sky
    NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND FIX ME TURKEY POT PIE

    https://youtu.be/U1eHAvA_Bx8

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,100
    Well this took a turn...

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ***** pump the keg
    Fix the antenna, act your age and spread your legs
    It's my CAS-STLE, white trash ho
    And if I want to I'll put it in your *******
    You wanna battle baby? I'll put a shadow over your sky
    NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND FIX ME TURKEY POT PIE

    https://youtu.be/U1eHAvA_Bx8
    Hahaha. Awesome! I love it

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,186
    God I hope this is actually a dude trolling bdawk

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    God I hope this is actually a dude trolling bdawk
    Im not theres ridiculous amounts of proof. Like My panties matched my tattoo

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •