Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: PSD Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Didn’t moonrocks get outlawed in CA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I don't know.
    Somebody was telling me that they were banned because the thc content was too high and they were different than regular weed.

I don’t know how true that is, though. One of the Cali homies should answer for me. (Looking at you, nasty and spliff)

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I never heard anything

That reasoning makes no sense cuz extracts are legal, moon rocks is just flower rolled in weed oil sprinkled with keef
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Somebody was telling me that they were banned because the thc content was too high and they were different than regular weed.

I don’t know how true that is, though. One of the Cali homies should answer for me. (Looking at you, nasty and spliff)

I think you might be right. Higher dosage edibles not sold at clubs anymore as well. I don't **** with the clubs though so haven't seen it with my own two eyes.

IMO moonrocks are not much more than a way to hide mediocre weed (which I'd rather see, smell, and purchase separately). Same with most prerolls and edibles.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think you might be right. Higher dosage edibles not sold at clubs anymore as well. I don't **** with the clubs though so haven't seen it with my own two eyes.

IMO moonrocks are not much more than a way to hide mediocre weed (which I'd rather see, smell, and purchase separately). Same with most prerolls and edibles.
    I was buying them to control the bite a little more. If I wanted to get really toasted I add some to the mix. Same thing I do with dabs too.

Picked up that $70 moon bow

Quite unimpressive upon inspection. Beautiful light green, not snowy, very fluffy, doesnt smell strong. Seems pretty ****ty other than the color, lol. Smell like a og/kush type a thing, I dont know

I'll give it a while.before judging.

Picked up some Dosilato by Connected, ****in ridiculous. I legit laughed out loud when I first cracked it open, they straight ****in dialed in right now
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-03-2019 at 11:56 PM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I literally got detained and sent to a precinct for smoking a .7 joint last night at an empty *** park.

Threw me in a cell for 7 hours only to give me a ****ing desk appearance ticket. PL 221.10

“ A person is guilty of unlawful possession of marihuana in the first degree when he knowingly and unlawfully possesses one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing marihuana and the preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of more than one ounce.”

Meanwhile, I had a .7 in an joint and like a gram in a bag. Can’t wait til I go to ****ing court for this ********. What’re the odds I can get that dismissed for the charges being inaccurate?

ACAB
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I literally got detained and sent to a precinct for smoking a .7 joint last night at an empty *** park.

Threw me in a cell for 7 hours only to give me a ****ing desk appearance ticket. PL 221.10

“ A person is guilty of unlawful possession of marihuana in the first degree when he knowingly and unlawfully possesses one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing marihuana and the preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of more than one ounce.”

Meanwhile, I had a .7 in an joint and like a gram in a bag. Can’t wait til I go to ****ing court for this ********. What’re the odds I can get that dismissed for the charges being inaccurate?

ACAB
    Damn I feel cali cops are hella cool, I dont think they'd trip if I were smoking and no one was around.

Except in Monterey, cops are hella racist there, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Picked up that $70 moon bow

Quite unimpressive upon inspection. Beautiful light green, not snowy, very fluffy, doesnt smell strong. Seems pretty ****ty other than the color, lol. Smell like a og/kush type a thing, I dont know

I'll give it a while.before judging.

Picked up some Dosilato by Connected, ****in ridiculous. I legit laughed out loud when I first cracked it open, they straight ****in dialed in right now
    So the moon bow is some pretty crazy ****. It's only 21% thc but it's probably the strongest weed I've ever smoked regarding high. It almost feels lightweight like a dab. It's some kinda og, not too gassy but real deep heavy taste for an og, beautiful ****in crop.

Weird.

Haven't gotten any since, not sure if I will. Maybe here n there, I dunno
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-16-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

ACAB
    You live in Brooklyn right?

Oh ****. You were smoking in a park. Is that why the kept you?
    I hope it wasn't the weed because it should have been a ticket at most. The amount you had is way below the limit. It should be dismissed unless they want to be dicks about the park and smoking in public

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You live in Brooklyn right?

Oh ****. You were smoking in a park. Is that why the kept you?
    I hope it wasn't the weed because it should have been a ticket at most. The amount you had is way below the limit. It should be dismissed unless they want to be dicks about the park and smoking in public
    Yeah. From my understanding, you and I are maybe 3-5 miles apart, if even that.

I was in a quiet *** park in Windsor terrace (if you’re familiar) and sadly, it was weed and I definitely should’ve been slapped with a ticket at most.

However since these yuppies want to complain about ‘tHe qUaLiTy oF LiFe iSsUe’ the cops felt the need to take me in because pot smoke has apparently been a complaint.

I’m glad these guys are getting the dangerous pot smokers off the street when people in prospect park get raped on a semi regular basis.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Yeah. From my understanding, you and I are maybe 3-5 miles apart, if even that.

I was in a quiet *** park in Windsor terrace (if you’re familiar) and sadly, it was weed and I definitely should’ve been slapped with a ticket at most.

However since these yuppies want to complain about ‘tHe qUaLiTy oF LiFe iSsUe’ the cops felt the need to take me in because pot smoke has apparently been a complaint.

I’m glad these guys are getting the dangerous pot smokers off the street when people in prospect park get raped on a semi regular basis.

We actually moved to just outside Boston 6 months ago but when I was there, I would say 3 or so miles.
    I know Windsor terrace well.
    That's some BS. I would have to guess that you will get a fine for smoking in a public park and the maximum fine they give for weed.

People are really weird about weed. There's a major paranoia about their kids being exposed to it. Even though it has been proven that it is not a "gateway drug".
    Where you near a school?

**** off. Where's my title

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617