Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PSD Trees

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Some sun grown light dep Wedding Cake harvested last month.

Ooooo that loooks juicy. They have wedding cake at my dispensary but I havent tried it because I dont care for Indica for every day purposes. My sister got it tho. Ill have to try. How many different strains do you grow?

I didn't grow this (or say I did). A friend of mine I help out from time to time grew this specimen. I got some indoor wedding cake from another friend currently too. Think I might like the outdoor better which usually isn't the case.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I didn't grow this (or say I did). A friend of mine I help out from time to time grew this specimen. I got some indoor wedding cake from another friend currently too. Think I might like the outdoor better which usually isn't the case.
    Ohhhhh I assumed because I think I remember you saying you grow. Well, it looks good.

Fosho. Figured that was the reason. I'm not currently growing my own but def help out on different farms from time to time (including tomorrow). I'll have to remember to take some decent pics in the sun of my stash from time to time.

How do you generally prefer to smoke? I do small to medium size bong loads (glass, of course) in sets of 2-3 the vast majority of the time.

Fosho. Figured that was the reason. I'm not currently growing my own but def help out on different farms from time to time (including tomorrow). I'll have to remember to take some decent pics in the sun of my stash from time to time.

How do you generally prefer to smoke? I do small to medium size bong loads (glass, of course) in sets of 2-3 the vast majority of the time.
    I used to love bongs... right now I lm just using an old fashioned tried and true glass pipe. Nothing special. It works.

Word. I'm super loyal to the bong. I'll do blunts and joints for a road trip with friends or concert, dabs 1-2 times per month or so.

Word. I'm super loyal to the bong. I'll do blunts and joints for a road trip with friends or concert, dabs 1-2 times per month or so.
    I hate blunts. Give me some ****in foil before that ****. Joints...i like.

I was so excited to grow 4 legal plants this year but we had a really ****ed up April weather wise. I admit that I know nothing about actually growing weed but was hoping to use this year as a learning experience. Oh well, there's always next year.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Some sun grown light dep Wedding Cake harvested last month.

I have 5 indoor females that I just switched the lights to flower. It's been about a week and not much happening. I'm a bit concerned. I don't know if anyone can give a suggestion to that. Maybe I need a bit more patience. They all have full spectrum lights, humidity is set to 50%.

I have one outdoor plant that is budding up nicely.

Massachusetts is all legal, all day. You can grow and smoke to your hearts content. The cops were on my street the other night, standing right in front of my outdoor plants. At first I was totally freaked because we just moved here, then I remembered the laws and had a very nice conversation with the cop.

**** off. Where's my title

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I hate blunts. Give me some ****in foil before that ****. Joints...i like.
    Joints and bongs for me.

**** off. Where's my title

Smoke some with your dog, no stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks!
    Some of that real sticky icky icky, ooh wee!
    Put it in the air....

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .556AVG/.606OBP/.815SLG/1.421OPS/8RBIs/0 Dingers

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Smoke some with your dog, no stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks!
    Some of that real sticky icky icky, ooh wee!
    Put it in the air....
    My Doberman puppy got a contact high. She loves to play bite but when she got high she was play biting the **** out of my hands. It was so funny... Then she knocked out. Shes so cute. For anyone who wants to cry about animal rights and ****... I didnt do it purposely and on top of that she loved it. My cat on the other hand... ****er ran out the house!
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have 5 indoor females that I just switched the lights to flower. It's been about a week and not much happening. I'm a bit concerned. I don't know if anyone can give a suggestion to that. Maybe I need a bit more patience. They all have full spectrum lights, humidity is set to 50%.

I have one outdoor plant that is budding up nicely.

Massachusetts is all legal, all day. You can grow and smoke to your hearts content. The cops were on my street the other night, standing right in front of my outdoor plants. At first I was totally freaked because we just moved here, then I remembered the laws and had a very nice conversation with the cop.
    So you put them on 12/12 and not seeing any difference yet? A week in, I wouldn't expect seeing huge differences yet but you should start seeing little hairs coming from the growth spots soon.

What kind of light you using? HPS, CMH, LED?

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    My Doberman puppy got a contact high. She loves to play bite but when she got high she was play biting the **** out of my hands. It was so funny... Then she knocked out. Shes so cute. For anyone who wants to cry about animal rights and ****... I didnt do it purposely and on top of that she loved it. My cat on the other hand... ****er ran out the house!
    Meow...

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .556AVG/.606OBP/.815SLG/1.421OPS/8RBIs/0 Dingers

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Meow...
    Yeah thanks for not judging my accidental animal abuse. They get munchies too...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast