Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dave is becoming a manager... "The two did, however, have a “long” meeting after Wednesday’s game, reports Plunkett, who writes that Jansen also met with Dodgers president Andrew Friedman. Jansen indicated Roberts and Friedman gave him votes of confidence, but Roberts acknowledged that if things don’t turn around in the coming weeks, “then there should be a conversation and then I will have to make a decision.”

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Dave is becoming a manager... "The two did, however, have a “long” meeting after Wednesday’s game, reports Plunkett, who writes that Jansen also met with Dodgers president Andrew Friedman. Jansen indicated Roberts and Friedman gave him votes of confidence, but Roberts acknowledged that if things don’t turn around in the coming weeks, “then there should be a conversation and then I will have to make a decision.”
    That's encouraging to see. In the past, Roberts has been reluctant to make changes. I'm on board with this approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    That's encouraging to see. In the past, Roberts has been reluctant to make changes. I'm on board with this approach.
    Trust me, I'm well aware. Ever since the All-Star break, it seems like Dave became a new man that has started to learn from his mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Trust me, I'm well aware. Ever since the All-Star break, it seems like Dave became a new man that has started to learn from his mistakes.
    Might sound crazy, but I think the front office has taken the leash off Dave a bit. At first I think they controlled a lot of things and now they might be letting him do things more freely.

Your baby can't do this

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678