Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Fun series. Glad I stayed up for all 3 games. Goodnight all. Look forward to mush rants tomorrow morning. Also, good morning Mazda. Hope all is well. Miss you.

A's complete sweep of Yankees with 5-3 win; they're 6-1 so far on homestand with Astros, New York and (upcoming) the Giants. They're a season-high 21 games over .500 and they now have the majors' best record since June 17 at 38-17.

Sucks to get swept but the A's are on a roll.

Hopefully they cool off before playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Fun series. Glad I stayed up for all 3 games. Goodnight all. Look forward to mush rants tomorrow morning. Also, good morning Mazda. Hope all is well. Miss you.

Been super busy and unable to stay up the past few days, so I guess I'm glad I didn't stay up to watch any of them.

I agree with those who want to move Torres up in the lineup. A DJ, Gleyber, Gio lineup at the top gets the best hitters this year more at bats. (Of course, I don't know what the Cashalytics say. )

As far as Judge goes, I was real happy with the HR he crushed 467 ft to left field in the first game. It was his best swing of the year and then he lined a few balls last night, but that 0-5 middle game was tough and he was lost.

We are just in a slump....it was going hit at some point.

No reason to use the void of Voit, Stanton, Hicks and EE as a reason why are slumping....the Yankees did just find WITHOUT Stanton, Hicks and EE because they hardly even participated in Yankee games for most of the year anyway....

Voit is probably more of a loss than the other three that I mentioned.....

There is enough talent on this Yankee team to finish off the Rays for the East title....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-23-2019 at 07:40 AM.
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. Shes So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Told you all we could have used Tanner Roark!

Cheap pitcher who would have put Green back in his bullie role besides being an opener....Opening hasnt been terrible but he is better suited for the middle innings when our starters cant get past 4....
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. Shes So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Told you all we could have used Tanner Roark!

Cheap pitcher who would have put Green back in his bullie role besides being an opener....Opening hasnt been terrible but he is better suited for the middle innings when our starters cant get past 4....

What Cashbox should have done:
    1. Tanaka
    2. German
    3. Paxton
    4. Roark
    5. CC
    My Top20 Beatles Songs

Good test this weekend

We will beat Kershaw in Sunday

We need to get fri or Sat
    My Top20 Beatles Songs

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567