Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What will your boy deliver?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep? - #BDizzle4Prez

1 20.00%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Life

3 60.00%
  • Sweep - #BDizzle4Mod

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Giants at Cubs IGT: 08.20 - 08.22 - The Series that BDizzle Returned

Here's the deal. I promised you a turnaround (and not something lame like turnaround3). It starts tomorrow, 7:05 PM, at the not-so-friendly confines of Wrigley Field. There won't be any last second heroics from Kung-Fu whatever the **** Sandoval Panda this time. No my friends, this will be an all out, *** stomping, Chi-town, hide the women and kids (the ones who aren't currently still trapped in Croce's mom's basement, type of beat down. It's the dog days of summer baby and this is the run that will separate us from the rest of the NL Central.

First up, Beede (who the **** is this) vs Hamels. Um, Cubs win 7-2.
    Then ya got, Pudge Jr. vs Yuuuuuu, soldier boy I tell 'em. Cubs easy, 3-1
    Finally, Stinkfish vs. Kyle. That's how he is now referred to, it's just Kyle. Kyle is very basic, so very basic he shall be. Kyle throws a gem, Cubs win 6-2.

It's a sweep. Book it. Call your bookie, it's going down.

#HamSalad
    #500OrDie
    #CroceSucks
    #Tribute2BMD,CubsGirl,Poods,RWB
    #MyIGT>Yours
    #CubsDon'tSuckDick
    #TryNotToSuck
    #WinningCentralBy6

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .462AVG/.429OBP/.615SLG/1.044OPS/2RBIs/0 Dingers

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Here's the deal. I promised you a turnaround (and not something lame like turnaround3). It starts tomorrow, 7:05 PM, at the not-so-friendly confines of Wrigley Field. There won't be any last second heroics from Kung-Fu whatever the **** Sandoval Panda this time. No my friends, this will be an all out, *** stomping, Chi-town, hide the women and kids (the ones who aren't currently still trapped in Croce's mom's basement, type of beat down. It's the dog days of summer baby and this is the run that will separate us from the rest of the NL Central.

Finally, Stinkfish vs. Kyle. That's how he is now referred to, it's just Kyle. Kyle is very basic, so very basic he shall be. Kyle throws a gem, Cubs win 6-2.

#HamSalad
    #500OrDie
    #CroceSucks
    #MyIGT>Yours
    #CubsDon'tSuckDick
    #TryNotToSuck
    #WinningCentralBy6
    Now this is motivation! Nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

#HamSalad
    #500OrDie
    #CroceSucks
    #MyIGT>Yours
    #CubsDon'tSuckDick
    #TryNotToSuck
    #WinningCentralBy6
    Nobody even knows who Croce or half the people in your post are. 3/5

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Nobody even knows who Croce or half the people in your post are. 3/5
    The question you should ask yourself is, can you take anyone serious that DOESN'T know who those people are?

#DemsDaFax

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .462AVG/.429OBP/.615SLG/1.044OPS/2RBIs/0 Dingers

2016 World Series Champions!!!

6. 08-19-2019, 04:14 PM
    Reason
    No more of these comments.

Ok...enough with these “suck dick” comments. It’s getting a bit out of hand now. You’re more than welcome to say things negatively about the team that doesn’t include the words “suck dick” in it.

Anything from here on out will lead to deleted posts.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 08-19-2019 at 04:27 PM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    I posted in another thread what Jon Heyman said on the score this morning.

Regarding a Zobrist return to Chicago. "Don't count on it."

The Cubs have made it pretty clear they expect Zobrist back. Zobrist has put in the effort to return. He's been fine to good in rehab so far. I've got no idea what Heyman thinks he knows but I'm betting it's nothing. I expect we'll see Zobrist up in Sept. Like, why the hell wouldn't we unless zobs himself decided he was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    The Cubs have made it pretty clear they expect Zobrist back. Zobrist has put in the effort to return. He's been fine to good in rehab so far. I've got no idea what Heyman thinks he knows but I'm betting it's nothing. I expect we'll see Zobrist up in Sept. Like, why the hell wouldn't we unless zobs himself decided he was done.
    This is the only logical explanation why Heyman would say not to count on Zob's return.

He may have that information already. He may have nothing but speculation.

We'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Ok...enough with these “suck dick” comments. It’s getting a bit out of hand now. You’re more than welcome to say things negatively about the team that doesn’t include the words “suck dick” in it.

Anything from here on out will lead to deleted posts.
    Well that sucks

To the naked eye, the Giants have the best bullpen in baseball behind the Yankees. Or at least they did before the trade deadline.

Get to them early, their starting pitching can be beaten.

Expecting another huge series from NC

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    This is the only logical explanation why Heyman would say not to count on Zob's return.

He may have that information already. He may have nothing but speculation.

We'll see though.
    That is my take as well. If he is not back it will be because he decided to not try any longer, or he decided he would not get it back.

If Heyman has any information about Zobrist not returning, Ben would have that same information and he would not be playing baseball right now. But since he is, he will be playing for the Cubs in September after his minor league stint. He’s not playing in AAA/AA for the love of the game, he’s playing to get back to the cubs and be with players he’s known for the last few years considering he will likely retire in a couple of months.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 08-19-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    If Heyman has any information about Zobrist not returning, Ben would have that same information and he would not be playing baseball right now. But since he is, he will be playing for the Cubs in September after his minor league stint. He’s not playing in AAA/AA for the love of the game, he’s playing to get back to the cubs and be with players he’s known for the last few years considering he will likely retire in a couple of months.
    I agree with this.

Now, with that said, if/when Zobs comes back, does that make Heyman a reporter who is no longer credible? I mean, why say something like that if you don't have some sort of information to back it up?

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I agree with this.

Now, with that said, if/when Zobs comes back, does that make Heyman a reporter who is no longer credible? I mean, why say something like that if you don't have some sort of information to back it up?
    I think sports journalism has gotten so bad since social media that it’s all just opinion based and hot takes right now. Even some of the better ones will make up trade ideas/rumours for clicks. I believe it just Heyman’s opinion that Zobrist won’t come back and he doesn’t have any actual insider information regarding it.

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast