Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That was a nice game.

We can hopefully put the Brewers in a bad spot tomorrow.

I guess our team changed the term score early and often to score late and often.

Still think our weakest link going down the stretch run is our SP and timely hitting with RISP. Need to button those two areas up. Flaherty and Hudson have turned it on but we need to get some consistency from Mikolas, Waino and the 5th starter. Maybe bring up some fresh arms at AAA to spot start here and there.

At what point does Shildt make a change with Carp.. Heís just not very good right now.. Hopefully Bader can pick him up..

The alternative for carp went 0-4 the night before. Shildt isnít the GM. He has to play someone at 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    The alternative for carp went 0-4 the night before. Shildt isnít the GM. He has to play someone at 3rd
    So he should just keep playing him? He struck out 3 times last night.. Heís has 4 hits in his last 27 at bats.. He came up 2 different times in last 2 games with a chance to help the team and couldnít even put the ball in play.. I get it everybody loves him and heís been great for us in the past but right now heís hurting the team. He should not be starting..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So he should just keep playing him? He struck out 3 times last night.. Heís has 4 hits in his last 27 at bats.. He came up 2 different times in last 2 games with a chance to help the team and couldnít even put the ball in play.. I get it everybody loves him and heís been great for us in the past but right now heís hurting the team. He should not be starting..
    He isn't just playing him... he played edman the game before... and Edman went 0-4 with a walk.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I saw the game was called after 7.5 innings. I thought once you start an inning you have to finish it?

Sucks to take the L on that.

He isn't just playing him... he played edman the game before... and Edman went 0-4 with a walk.
    But walks are just as good as hits! So Edman did just fine

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    But walks are just as good as hits! So Edman did just fine
    Gave him a .200 OBP for that game. So not really a good game.

Last week
    MC - .105/.292/.263 - 59 wRC+
    TE - .318/.400/.455 - 128 wRC+

Go game by game

Give Edman the next start. Give Carpenter a few more starts over Edman at third so Edman can give a day off to Wong here and there. And just go game by game.

Edman can start tonight. If he has a good game, then he keeps playing. If he struggles, then Carpenter plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Gave him a .200 OBP for that game. So not really a good game.

Last week
    MC - .105/.292/.263 - 59 wRC+
    TE - .318/.400/.455 - 128 wRC+

Go game by game

Give Edman the next start. Give Carpenter a few more starts over Edman at third so Edman can give a day off to Wong here and there. And just go game by game.

Edman can start tonight. If he has a good game, then he keeps playing. If he struggles, then Carpenter plays.
    Exactly... you play the hot hand.

Exactly... you play the hot hand.
    Yeah, I mean, both have had enough PA for us to know how they are performing, and they are essentially equal. So go with the hot hand, rather than a permanent move.

Just picking up this game day thread.

This has been awesome game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12