Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    21,949

    Preseason Week 3: Bears @ Colts

    Go bears

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,720
    Make those kicks #15
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,338
    When is the game this week? Are any starters gonna play?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    66,207
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    When is the game this week? Are any starters gonna play?
    I doubt we'll see starters play until Week 1.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,015
    Saturday. It's crazy to see these other teams play their starters a whole quarter. So stupid. So glad we're ahead of the curve.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    25,637
    Convince me Im wrong but half of me wants to see the full team starters go out there. Offense and Defense. And on D you take a timeout b4 the snap and sub everyone out. On offense take the 5 yard delay of game and sub out. Just to troll people.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Convince me Im wrong but half of me wants to see the full team starters go out there. Offense and Defense. And on D you take a timeout b4 the snap and sub everyone out. On offense take the 5 yard delay of game and sub out. Just to troll people.
    They already trolled the **** out of with the Trubisky handoffs.

    I just hope Nagy has the damn training wheels off when its game time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    21,949
    https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...-entering-2019

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    24,646
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    They already trolled the **** out of with the Trubisky handoffs.

    I just hope Nagy has the damn training wheels off when its game time.
    I think we see something like we did last year where they donít show anything and then come hot out of the gates. Hopefully they can finish it off this time. I think they can blow them out.

    Gah Iím so excited.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12,324
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...-entering-2019

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    This is why I don't take PFF that seriously. I get that Mitch needs to improve as a passer (not that he was terrible at it), but I have a hard time believing he's better than only 6 starters in the NFL.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    66,207
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    This is why I don't take PFF that seriously. I get that Mitch needs to improve as a passer (not that he was terrible at it), but I have a hard time believing he's better than only 6 starters in the NFL.
    They're a joke... okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but I've really soured on their analysis over the last few years. It's odd that they've risen to such prominence despite their evaluation process being so vague and (obviously) subjective.

    Too many fans just look at their grades now and act like that **** is gospel.

    This isn't even a defense of Trubisky either. He's pretty flawed. We all know that. But this idea that he's a bottom tier QB is hard to justify.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 08-20-2019 at 09:47 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    21,949
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    They're a joke... okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but I've really soured on their analysis over the last few years. It's odd that they've risen to such prominence despite their evaluation process being so vague and (obviously) subjective.

    Too many fans just look at their grades now and act like that **** is gospel.

    This isn't even a defense of Trubisky either. He's pretty flawed. We all know that. But this idea that he's a bottom tier QB is hard to justify.
    I think around 20 is about right...26 seems like a stretch.

    Can't completely discount his ability to evade pressure and make plays with his feet.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    24,646
    Chase Daniel might be the worst QB Iíve ever seen. ****ing useless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Native Chicagoan in Eugene, OR
    Posts
    492
    Can we please skip to the regular season? Jeebus.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,867
    With these scrubs out there I canít see Pineiro getting many chances

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •