Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 969
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,777
    Close it Howard signed long time ago. Nothing new to report on the subject.

  2. #932
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,953
    Id rather people follow the rules then close a thread. What if their are people out there that want to discuss the Howard signing still? Stay on topic and no threads will need to be closed. Thats the end of the discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. 09-11-2019, 07:44 PM

  4. #933
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,541
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I saw it. I just enjoyed too much to delete it .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best mod ever

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #934
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,852

  6. #935
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Id rather people follow the rules then close a thread. What if their are people out there that want to discuss the Howard signing still? Stay on topic and no threads will need to be closed. Thats the end of the discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a fair point. I apologize for taking the thread off topic

  7. #936
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I'd like to think Howard is turning over a new leaf...but that goofy haircut gives me pause lol

  8. #937
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    This is a fair point. I apologize for taking the thread off topic
    You got caught in the ring around the rosey with Idawg, he loves to do so much lol


    What do you think Howard averages Biggy?

  9. #938
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'd like to think Howard is turning over a new leaf...but that goofy haircut gives me pause lol
    Lmfao him and Kuz have the same hairstylist

  10. #939
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You got caught in the ring around the rosey with Idawg, he loves to do so much lol


    What do you think Howard averages Biggy?
    Yep, totally got sucked into it haha.

    I think if Dwight is physically good he will have a borderline all-star caliber season. 15 pts, 12 reb, 2-plus blks. I could easily see him having a few more pts and maybe 1 more rebound though if LBJ, Rondo, and AD start look to drop it off when they draw the defense. I think playing with playmakers like LBJ and Rondo might rejuvenate his career a little.

  11. #940
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,852
    15/12 2 blocks is ridiculous... we get that, were going to be tough to beat!

  12. #941
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    15/12 2 blocks is ridiculous... we get that, were going to be tough to beat!
    Yep, I think we will be really tough to beat. Before he got hurt, in 2018 he put up 16.6 and 12.5 with Charlotte so I think he can replicate that here, but it all depends on him actually being and staying healthy.

  13. #942
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, I think we will be really tough to beat. Before he got hurt, in 2018 he put up 16.6 and 12.5 with Charlotte so I think he can replicate that here, but it all depends on him actually being and staying healthy.
    He'll break his leg dunking at Venice Beach....

  14. #943
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    He'll break his leg dunking at Venice Beach....
    Oh man, that would sick big time lol

  15. #944
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, totally got sucked into it haha.

    I think if Dwight is physically good he will have a borderline all-star caliber season. 15 pts, 12 reb, 2-plus blks. I could easily see him having a few more pts and maybe 1 more rebound though if LBJ, Rondo, and AD start look to drop it off when they draw the defense. I think playing with playmakers like LBJ and Rondo might rejuvenate his career a little.
    Totally agree, health is key for him just like our entire roster, but if healthy I have no doubt he will have a huge year posting double double per game for sure.

  16. #945
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,860
    I just want Dwight Howard to stay healthy and put up numbers like this player....

    428 FT%
    12.2 RPG
    1.7 APG
    1.4 SPG
    2.4 BPG
    9.7 PPG

    did it at 30-31 years old. Guess who?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •