Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Howard is not bad if hes healthy. Its just that we will need Davis to close games. I think having Howard do the banging save Davis for when in matters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvB4GtC8zp4 he seem to be in good shape.
    yea he looks solid asf

I know people are hesitant and think he canít stretch the floor but his man cannot leave him either or itís easy lob dunk to Dwight.. hoping this gets done and we find a way to get Iggy in December..

get this man. hated when he left, but at this point you have to old school low post scorer dump down low in howard, and ad, the modern big that can play anywhere, both players should play good defense. keep that big advantage over bigger teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I got no issue with Dud he is what he is. Hes not going to threaten no one for sixth man. Hes a support guy but he wont be helping Lebron AD time manage. We will be asking a lil to much from Kuzma got to help him out. Like i point out if he has to miss games take a look at the teams depth. The quality drop is huge. We need to win this thing now no room to play around.
    Melo is a threat? Dudley is not a star, but he is a serviceable player he will put the fort to help consistently. He is a threat from three no doubt at a higher rate than Meloyellow and defensively too without being a star ever at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Melo is a threat? Dudley is not a star, but he is a serviceable player he will put the fort to help consistently. He is a threat from three no doubt at a higher rate than Meloyellow and defensively too without being a star ever at this point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9U0wywdYiE

where to start is it even worth it to compare a vet hof to a support guy. ok what the hell lets just name a few lol. better rebounder, scorer, better foot work, better free throw shooter, better in the post, can still carry an offence on limited minutes, just as good shooter money from 18ft. Dud career 7ppg 3.3rpg 1.6apg 0.2bpg 0.8spg is stellar

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Fragile mentally? Howard is both at this point, but again this is our opinion. Pelinka will make the actual decision.
    Incorrect

Lind.. err. Kurt Rambis will make the final decision

Iím solid too

Asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man if he only followed the right path..... he couldve potentially been Big Ben 2.0

https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/1163654783485526016

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Iím solid too

Asf

ASL?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That definitely doesn't sound like Dwight Howard at all.
    The healthy part does.
    He's played almost as many games as Anthony Davis has over the last 4 years. And no one was complaining about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    man if he only followed the right path..... he couldve potentially been Big Ben 2.0

https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/1163654783485526016
    But he never could have been Hakeem!
    I was thinking the other day about how different his career would be if he was eligible for the draft a year earlier. He went 1-1in 04 had he been allowed to go a year earlier he wouldn't have gone 1st (LBJ) but would have likely gone 2nd to Detroit instead of Darko who got to play with big ben and won a title with him.

Also, maybe Detroit doesn't fall apart like it did if they hadn't taken Darko.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The healthy part does.
    He's played almost as many games as Anthony Davis has over the last 4 years. And no one was complaining about him.
    True, except for last year and his last year with houston he has always been healthy for the most part of every season.

But he never could have been Hakeem!
    I was thinking the other day about how different his career would be if he was eligible for the draft a year earlier. He went 1-1in 04 had he been allowed to go a year earlier he wouldn't have gone 1st (LBJ) but would have likely gone 2nd to Detroit instead of Darko who got to play with big ben and won a title with him.

Also, maybe Detroit doesn't fall apart like it did if they hadn't taken Darko.
    Interesting thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Ha ok, didn't get your point lol
    I agree with that, he's no more a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even a 4th option in our team, play tough defense and rebound and we're good.
    Yeah, if he gets most of his points via offensive rebounds, w/e that's cool. Just bang boards and play D.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Interesting thought.
    Hell, forget about Dwight, how different would we think of Detroit and Carmelo if they had just drafted him instead.
    The biggest knock on him throughout his career has always been his Defense, he would have come up with Chauncy Billips and Big Ben mentoring him. He'd have at least 1 Championship ring, a College National Title, 3 gold medals, he'd be one of the most decorated players ever. Hell he may have won 2 rings since the championship they lost the following year to the spurs, they lost in 7 and scoring was their biggest problem. Including game 5 they lost 96-95.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-20-2019 at 05:30 AM.

Hell, forget about Dwight, how different would we think of Detroit and Carmelo if they had just drafted him instead.
    The biggest knock on him throughout his career has always been his Defense, he would have come up with Chauncy Billips and Big Ben mentoring him. He'd have at least 1 Championship ring, a College National Title, 3 gold medals, he'd be one of the most decorated players ever.
    Yeah darko being drafted #2 was a mess.

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast