Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If this is the true reason that's pretty sad, I'm no gay but that's a shame how people treat them nowadays, I have a son and I can tell you if he becomes gay later I don't fckin' care, all I want for him is to be happy, people are just dumb savages.
    I would kick anyone's *** who tells me he has a problem with gay people and I'm straight, it's just a matter of tolerance, who the F cares what you do in your bed?!
    Its one thing to be gay, a whole other thing to be grabbing teammates ball sacks. Being gay should not be the problem, but parading around being goofy and touchy feely with it is not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Its one thing to be gay, a whole other thing to be grabbing teammates ball sacks. Being gay should not be the problem, but parading around being goofy and touchy feely with it is not cool.
    True. Again like I said, him being a chemistry issue might be a problem

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    That was not the point of WS42

Shams Charania: Lakers sign Dwight Howard

That was not the point of WS42
    It wasn't, but it is also a relevant point in my opinion. Howard has had chemistry issues everywhere he goes. Whether it has something to do with his sexuality or not and whether he can fit in, who knows, but grabbing teammates balls doesn't help.

I know I joke a lot and tons of people probably wonder about me (not that I care) but I'm seriously not gay at all whatsoever. That being said, one of my best friends just so happens to be a gay black man like Dwight howard. He occasionally jokes with me in a "sexual manner" but he never crosses any boundaries that would make me as a straight man feel uncomfortable in any way and I do the same with him. I'm not sure if Howard understands these boundaries or not.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It wasn't, but it is also a relevant point in my opinion. Howard has had chemistry issues everywhere he goes. Whether it has something to do with his sexuality or not and whether he can fit in, who knows, but grabbing teammates balls doesn't help.

I know I joke a lot and tons of people probably wonder about me (not that I care) but I'm seriously not gay at all whatsoever. That being said, one of my best friends just so happens to be a gay black man like Dwight howard. He occasionally jokes with me in a "sexual manner" but he never crosses any boundaries that would make me as a straight man feel uncomfortable in any way and I do the same with him. I'm not sure if Howard understands these boundaries or not.
    The only grabbing balls scene was with canaan, he's one of his best friends in the league, I'm sure it was ok, that was a joke between the two imo, no big deal.

If this is the true reason that's pretty sad, I'm no gay but that's a shame how people treat them nowadays, I have a son and I can tell you if he becomes gay later I don't fckin' care, all I want for him is to be happy, people are just dumb savages.
    I would kick anyone's *** who tells me he has a problem with gay people and I'm straight, it's just a matter of tolerance, who the F cares what you do in your bed?!
    I hear you. Sometimes I think about it with my son. I have no issues with that having a gay sister but I have seen the mistreatment personally towards others and it sucks. Honestly itís a guess about Dwight. But it would make sense if it was true. Seriously though; I really care what I do in my bed. Lol.

The Real G1.

The only grabbing balls scene was with canaan, he's one of his best friends in the league, I'm sure it was ok, that was a joke between the two imo, no big deal.
    Yep we donít know if that had any gay connotations to it or not. Boundary issues are different and not related to his sexuality. I wouldnít be surprised if he did have boundary issues.

The Real G1.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I hear you. Sometimes I think about it with my son. I have no issues with that having a gay sister but I have seen the mistreatment personally towards others and it sucks. Honestly itís a guess about Dwight. But it would make sense if it was true. Seriously though; I really care what I do in my bed. Lol.
    Lol preach

As long as people are respectful then itís all good. Dwight is a big dude, and when dudes that big arenít respectful...well letís just say itís a heck of a lot different than a small female doing to much.

10. Yesterday, 01:02 AM

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465