Green
    Cook

Bench:

Howard
    Kuzma
    Dudley/KCP
    Bradley
    Rondo

I still don't know if I like Kuzma off the bench, but if we have no choice then I think these lineups would fit well. Rondo-Bradley have some experience together from the Boston days, I think Kuzma and Howard complement each other quite well, like the old Orlando days when D12 was with Rashard Lewis. Dudley can be that glue guy, he's still a league average defender, and can hit threes.

As far as the starters go, Cook-Green can provide that shooting needed around LeBron, and AD-McGee front court gives you elite length and rim protection.

Closing lineup however should be:

Bradley
    Green
    Bron
    Kuz
    AD

This way, we lean on McGee playing around 15-20 minutes per game, Howard giving you similar amount of minutes, and AD finishing games at the center position.

With Kuzma finishing games, his minutes would still be in the 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Starters:

McGee
    AD
    LeBron
    Green
    Cook

Bench:

Howard
    Kuzma
    Dudley/KCP
    Bradley
    Rondo

I still don't know if I like Kuzma off the bench, but if we have no choice then I think these lineups would fit well. Rondo-Bradley have some experience together from the Boston days, I think Kuzma and Howard complement each other quite well, like the old Orlando days when D12 was with Rashard Lewis. Dudley can be that glue guy, he's still a league average defender, and can hit threes.

As far as the starters go, Cook-Green can provide that shooting needed around LeBron, and AD-McGee front court gives you elite length and rim protection.

Bradley
    Green
    Bron
    Kuz
    AD

This way, we lean on McGee playing around 15-20 minutes per game, Howard giving you similar amount of minutes, and AD finishing games at the center position.

This bench could beat some starting 5's in the league, my starting five would be:

Dwight
    AD
    Green
    Bradley (he would chase others teams PG's)
    Lebron

Adrian Wojnarowski:*Howard is under contract with Memphis, but theyíre letting him explore opportunities elsewhere. Grizzlies would gladly work on a buyout with him.*

Ėvia*Twitter*wojespn

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Again, Melo had a 10.7 PER last year. Thatís awful. The numbers say heís bad. Kenneth Faried had a 20 PER last year to put perspective on how bad Melo is currently. Heís awful now. Not close to a starter. Heís bad
    Lets just overlook he played 10 games for a coach he had not business rejoining. But yet again even if you want to go there thats still better than dud the past 2 years. I look more at OKC when he actually played. He did not get injured and his game did not depend on his athletic ability. I do like Faried just not sure i like the rotation of Mcgee, Howard, Faried, Kuzma.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're talking about 5 years ago, he declined fast because of lack of effort, he's done, it just didn't hit you yet, maybe in 5 another years it will.
    is that the same reason Howard bounced around the league. Again I am not looking for either guy to be one of the stars of the team. Limited role limited minutes. Be a shadow of your former selves on a championship team helping out the 82 marathon so they can arrive in good standing and healthy. They need to get home court advantage and Stay healthy.

If LeBron was 28, Davis was not injury prone or they had a dynamic guard then we would not be having this conversation. The x-factor is already out leaving a thin looking bench behind. Remove kuzma and your left with scraps up front.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-21-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    is that the same reason Howard bounced around the league. Again I am not looking for either guy to be one of the stars of the team. Limited role limited minutes. Be a shadow of your former selves on a championship team helping out the 82 marathon so they can arrive in good standing and healthy. They need to get home court advantage and Stay healthy.

If LeBron was 28, Davis was not injury prone or they had a dynamic guard then we would not be having this conversation. The x-factor is already out leaving a thin looking bench behind. Remove kuzma and your left with scraps up front.
    At least he's still in the league, can't say the same about melo.

12.7 with OKC the year before...still horrid, and when you volume shoot, you are really hurting the team with a 12.7 per. Heís bad

Howardís PER is close to 20

Melos is around 10

Thatís the diff

12.7 with OKC the year before...still horrid, and when you volume shoot, you are really hurting the team with a 12.7 per. Heís bad
    Howardís PER is close to 20

Melos is around 10

Thatís the diff
    Let it go, whether the guy does it on purpose or he trully doesn't understand anything, don't know what would be worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9U0wywdYiE

where to start is it even worth it to compare a vet hof to a support guy. ok what the hell lets just name a few lol. better rebounder, scorer, better foot work, better free throw shooter, better in the post, can still carry an offence on limited minutes, just as good shooter money from 18ft. Dud career 7ppg 3.3rpg 1.6apg 0.2bpg 0.8spg is stellar
    You obviously love to use you stats from the past. The reality is that Meloyelow is done! Not even the Olympic team wanted him! Last two seasons he has been an embarrassment not only to himself but to the teams that thought what you insist to believe.

Melo has the worst injury type of all, mental injury! He is weak besides being a huge liability defensively and offensively in the modern style of basketball, the iso man!
    Not matter how hard you try Meloyellow will not be part of this team. But keep on going and make history as the biggest newest cheerleader of crap players!

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Starters:

McGee
    AD
    LeBron
    Green
    Rondo

Bench:

Noah
    Kuzma
    Dudley/KCP
    Bradley
    Caruso

Bradley
    Green
    Bron
    Kuz
    AD

Fixed!

Lets just overlook he played 10 games for a coach he had not business rejoining. But yet again even if you want to go there thats still better than dud the past 2 years. I look more at OKC when he actually played. He did not get injured and his game did not depend on his athletic ability. I do like Faried just not sure i like the rotation of Mcgee, Howard, Faried, Kuzma.
    You are the king of finding excuses to make your opinion true! Meloyellow did not wanted to play for the last two teams so he just refused to perform? He then is a spoiled declining super star full of himself!

Believe what yíall want. Nothing points to Melo canít play. Thatís just what yíall want to think which is fine I know better to believe something like that. Is he all stars melo no but he can still play. I know I am not always right no one is but at the same time right on some things. Even Dudley himself say fit which one can argue. Canít play is not even a topic. You guys were this passionate about Randle vs Nance, Lonzo, trading for Davis vs signing Kawhi, etc. which in the end I was right. But itís not about who is right or wrong. You get passionate about your options. Like the dude Caruso nation dude canít handle it. So he pick up his ball and ran like a b. Funny he popped up when Davis signed.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You are the king of finding excuses to make your opinion true! Meloyellow did not wanted to play for the last two teams so he just refused to perform? He then is a spoiled declining super star full of himself!
    double post
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-21-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast