Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 969
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays more along the 25-30 minute range if he's healthy. I think he can probably still be a pretty good defender too. My point about being a garbage man though was more to speak to the fact that he will get a lot of easy put backs because teams are going to be focused on other guys.
    Ha ok, didn't get your point lol
    I agree with that, he's no more a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even a 4th option in our team, play tough defense and rebound and we're good.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,374
    McGee, Noah
    Ad, faried
    LeBron, kuzma
    Green, kcp
    Bradley, cook,

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,332
    If we're going to butt **** Cousins and cut him to open a roster spot, you don't do it for Faried or Noah. You weigh your options correctly and wait until December when a bunch of players will be eligible to trade etc.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    If we're going to butt **** Cousins and cut him to open a roster spot, you don't do it for Faried or Noah. You weigh your options correctly and wait until December when a bunch of players will be eligible to trade etc.
    Cousins done will never be a reliable player again. I don’t know the rules but if they apply for injured play exception can they replace him without cutting him. Then use the other spot on someone else.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,374
    They can wait until December no problem. I think teams will not tank hard like before under the new lottery system. This could affect the players being bought out.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Misinformed??? How is he not a weenie? The dude has basically been a ring chaser his entire career and has needed to form super teams to get it done. The notion of forming a super team to win a title is really all of the evidence that needs to be cited....but, of course there is more. Then of course there is a the lack of competitiveness and lack of leadership (on full display last season, but anyone who has paid attention had seen it on other teams).

    There is also, by his own admission, taking the "analytics" into account to inform his game. Now, some might think this is a good thing and I'm sure there are parts of it that are, but he basically almost never takes end of quarter shots or shots late in the clock because those are percentage busters and will decrease his fg%, but that is an extremely selfish thing to do and almost entirely the definition of what a weenie in the context of sports would be (not to mention it gives off an inflated fg% and potentially hurts your team). So yeah, LBJ is a massive weenie.
    Every one of the stars that have won a ring had at least one more star and a string of complementary players. Lebron is not alone in that department.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Let's be honest here, Kobe said that because he left, Kobe was part of the pitch to bring him back, if he was a joke like you said, kobe wouldn't even tried and said that the recrutement process isn't his job.

    We all hated him when he left because he didn't have the mental strenght to re-up with us and try to do better than the previous fiasco, but now if he can help us and I'm sure he can, that's all that matters, team first.
    True, but this does not change the fact that he is a clown and lacks the heart of a champ. Noah has more guts and a resilience as a player. My opinion and my preference. Ultimately Pelinka has the last word slide with Jeanie.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,029
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Are we running the same offense as Memphis ?

    Did Noah’s on court production lead to wins for the Grizzlies ? Or did it lead to Ja Morant?



    These things don’t matter. Noah is garbage. Time for him to hang it up.
    What do you expect to grab with the vet minimum? There is reason for these players to be available, they can not shoot the three and or they are low size or injury prone. Garbage time players. Noah my choice! But if Pelinka works his magic and grabs a better one kudos to him and his staff m.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,589
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    True, but this does not change the fact that he is a clown and lacks the heart of a champ. Noah has more guts and a resilience as a player. My opinion and my preference. Ultimately Pelinka has the last word slide with Jeanie.
    Dwight would be a role player and no more a top 2 option on our team, he would only have to follow the lead of Lebron and AD, and now he's a ring chaser, it changes everything in someone's mind.

    I like Noah but he's not the solution, too fragile.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,029
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    McGee, Noah
    Ad, Kuz
    LeBron, Dud
    Green, kcp
    Rondo, Bradley, cook,
    The fact that Dud can shoot the three and can defend at an aceptable rate he is there.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dwight would be a role player and no more a top 2 option on our team, he would only have to follow the lead of Lebron and AD, and now he's a ring chaser, it changes everything in someone's mind.

    I like Noah but he's not the solution, too fragile.
    Fragile mentally? Howard is both at this point, but again this is our opinion. Pelinka will make the actual decision.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The fact that Dud can shoot the three and can defend at an aceptable rate he is there.
    I got no issue with Dud he is what he is. Hes not going to threaten no one for sixth man. Hes a support guy but he wont be helping Lebron AD time manage. We will be asking a lil to much from Kuzma got to help him out. Like i point out if he has to miss games take a look at the teams depth. The quality drop is huge. We need to win this thing now no room to play around.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-19-2019 at 06:48 PM.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Fragile mentally? Howard is both at this point, but again this is our opinion. Pelinka will make the actual decision.
    Howard is not bad if hes healthy. Its just that we will need Davis to close games. I think having Howard do the banging save Davis for when in matters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvB4GtC8zp4 he seem to be in good shape.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,589
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Fragile mentally? Howard is both at this point, but again this is our opinion. Pelinka will make the actual decision.
    Not mentally, physically, we need someone strong, and except for last year dwight was strong physically the last few years, Noah can't bang with others C's.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dwight would be a role player and no more a top 2 option on our team, he would only have to follow the lead of Lebron and AD, and now he's a ring chaser, it changes everything in someone's mind.

    I like Noah but he's not the solution, too fragile.
    Dwight’s shots would be put backs or lobs only... its the perfect role for him..option

    1 AD/LBJ
    3 Kuz
    4 Green
    5 Cook/Mcgee/Bradley/Howard

    If there was a opportunity for redemption it’s right now, Howard would be a great option, we’ll see how this plays out but I think he ends up a Laker.

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •