Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Jared Dudley: This isnít Melo vs myself, That man is a 1st ballot HOFer.. We all want to see him back in the league.. Royce seems uniformed when he speaks and this situation in calling my name out. This league is not about whoís better then who itís whatís players make for the best Team. Ė via Twitter JaredDudley619
    Free Agency, Carmelo Anthony, Jared Dudley, Los Angeles Lakers
    Ex player that I have never heard of, is all I need to say regarding his opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Not at all, Dwight can still help us in a lot of ways, melo can't do nothing except chuck bricks.
    https://www.sportscasting.com/most-c...ame-right-now/ just two years ago

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/09/13...of-nba-season/

I like Howard i think his massive shoulders can help but hes still a liability late in the game.

Personally i would sign them both.

Thing is Lakers need a player like Melo as the team time manage its aging Stars Lebron and often injured Davis. You cant put all that burden on Kuzma. I got that they have dud but thats asking an older guy to do something hes never done.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    Ex player that I have never heard of, is all I need to say regarding his opinions
    The guy was drafted by houston, was scared by airplanes so he had to make every trip by car, bus or whatever with some wheels...he's just confused between fit and better player.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://www.sportscasting.com/most-c...ame-right-now/ just two years ago

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/09/13...of-nba-season/

I like Howard i think his massive shoulders can help but hes still a liability late in the game.

Personally i would sign them both.
    First link is just someone's opinion, who cares?

2nd link, melo was wide open, and then he let wiggins runs through him to make the game winner, that was the perfect example on why melo sucks, no effort, just a chucker, you still don't get it right?

First link is just someone's opinion, who cares?

2nd link, melo was wide open, and then he let wiggins runs through him to make the game winner, that was the perfect example on why melo sucks, no effort, just a chucker, you still don't get it right?
    you missed the rest how many times have he led a team to the playoffs? How did he play with Lebron and crew on team USA winning gold? The chucker the same name given to kobe Bean Bryant. Its really a complement. Unlike good locker room guy which is key word for suck. Ill say the same thing a different way. Melo can help lead the second unit and help the stars time manage. Him and Howard both. None i expect to close games.

Davis, Lebron, Kuzma, Green, Cook or Bradley would get the nod even if those two sign.

Howard, Mcgee
    Davis, Melo,
    Lebron, Kuzma
    Green, Kcp
    Bradley, Cook

At this point may be the best they can do to beef up the weak looking bench.

The guy was drafted by houston, was scared by airplanes so he had to make every trip by car, bus or whatever with some wheels...he's just confused between fit and better player.
    Oooo that guy, did he even play in the NBA? Ex player is kinda strong.

Am I suppose to give him a pass because he doesn't understand how his own "profession" works?

I am sorry but i agree with these guys who play and played the game Kuzma and Royce "All of us here who have played a game at the highest level know how good Melo is and we know that there's no way that the Lakers would go out and sign Jared Dudley and not sign Carmelo Anthony." These two guys are on opposite sides of the talent pole.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-20-2019 at 09:33 PM.

I am sorry but i agree with these guys who play and played the game Kuzma and Royce "All of us here who have played a game at the highest level know how good Melo is and we know that there's no way that the Lakers would go out and sign Jared Dudley and not sign Carmelo Anthony." These two guys are on opposite sides of the talent pole.
    Again, Melo had a 10.7 PER last year. Thatís awful. The numbers say heís bad. Kenneth Faried had a 20 PER last year to put perspective on how bad Melo is currently. Heís awful now. Not close to a starter. Heís bad

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Again, Melo had a 10.7 PER last year. Thatís awful. The numbers say heís bad. Kenneth Faried had a 20 PER last year to put perspective on how bad Melo is currently. Heís awful now. Not close to a starter. Heís bad
    Yeah, kind of have to agree with this. Sure, when Anthony was younger he was a stud, but he stopped being effective about 2-3 yrs ago. Not really sure he's a rotation player at this point.

There's a Carmelo Anthony thread... Just saying..

Your baby can't do this

Howard, Mcgee
    Davis, Melo,
    Lebron, Kuzma
    Green, Kcp
    Bradley, Cook

At this point may be the best they can do to beef up the weak looking bench.
    So, according to your depth chart... you've got Kuzma playing out of position just so the team can cater to Carmelo Anthony. Basically taking the backup PF slot away from a developing 24-yr old, 3rd year player oozing with potential just so you could give it to a washed up 35-yr old who can't play defense

"beef up the weak looking bench" by plugging in Carmelo Anthony in there. WOW.

you missed the rest how many times have he led a team to the playoffs? How did he play with Lebron and crew on team USA winning gold? The chucker the same name given to kobe Bean Bryant. Its really a complement. Unlike good locker room guy which is key word for suck. Ill say the same thing a different way. Melo can help lead the second unit and help the stars time manage. Him and Howard both. None i expect to close games.

Davis, Lebron, Kuzma, Green, Cook or Bradley would get the nod even if those two sign.
    You're talking about 5 years ago, he declined fast because of lack of effort, he's done, it just didn't hit you yet, maybe in 5 another years it will.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    Oooo that guy, did he even play in the NBA? Ex player is kinda strong.

Am I suppose to give him a pass because he doesn't understand how his own "profession" works?
    Honestly I watched him play at the time, he didn't seems NBA ready.

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast