Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Didnít they have Ali job in his first match back? All those ďreturning soonĒ promos he had and then he immediately lost. Not a good sign. I donít understand why WWE does things like that.
    Yeah, Ali hasn't really been pushed of late. But with Buddy Murphy getting a good look the past two Smackdowns against Bryan and Reigns, I'd be surprised if he doesn't beat Ali.

A little disappointed we wonít get a chance to see king fiend

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Bray & Boís dad

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Bray & Boís dad
    And the cashier in the 7 eleven skit

It does kind of look like him, and he looks about the same height, but I don't think he was working with WWE at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    It does kind of look like him, and he looks about the same height, but I don't think he was working with WWE at the time.
    Kind of??? Its him dude. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Kind of??? Its him dude. Lol.
    You saying it repeatedly doesn't make it so. First off, he sounds nothing like him. Secondly, they always hire people to play those roles. If they had him do it he would have been dressed as IRS so everyone would know it was him to add to the bit. And lastly, this was filmed in 2001 or 2002. He was in all Japan at that time and couldn't work for wwe. So, no. It's not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    You saying it repeatedly doesn't make it so. First off, he sounds nothing like him. Secondly, they always hire people to play those roles. If they had him do it he would have been dressed as IRS so everyone would know it was him to add to the bit. And lastly, this was filmed in 2001 or 2002. He was in all Japan at that time and couldn't work for wwe. So, no. It's not him.
    Its him dude. They DIDNT want you to know. he says two words mfer... doesnt sound like him... LOL. Dressed like IRS at 7 eleven... COME ON!!! SUCKA!!

He was in All Japan pro wrestling at the time. He says more than two words, and his voice isn't even close. It was not him. You can keep believing whatever you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    He was in All Japan pro wrestling at the time. He says more than two words, and his voice isn't even close. It was not him. You can keep believing whatever you want though.
    I will. Ive believed it for a goddamn decade. Nothing will change my mind!!!

If it was him would it not be listed in one of his bioís or IMDB or something ?

(I havenít looked it up)

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    If it was him would it not be listed in one of his bioís or IMDB or something ?

(I havenít looked it up)
    Just know it was him and dont waste your time looking it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123