Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,629

    King of The Ring bracket and predictions

    One of my favorite wrestling ideas is coming back starting this Monday on RAW, The King of The Ring tournament. WWE has released the bracket, I thought for fun, we could do some predictions.

    RAW Bracket

    Cesaro
    Samoa Joe

    Ricochet
    Drew McIntyre

    Cedric Alexander
    Sami Zayn

    Baron Corbin
    The Miz

    SD Bracket

    Elias
    Kevin Owens

    Ali
    Buddy Murphy

    Chad Gable
    Shelton Benjamin

    Apollo Crews
    Andrade

    RAW Bracket winner faces SD winner in finals.

    Who will be the king of the ring?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

    2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,629
    round 1

    Joe def Cesaro

    drew def ricochet

    cedric def sami

    corbin def miz

    KO def Elias

    Buddy def Ali

    Gable def Benjamin

    Andrade def Apollo

    round 2

    Drew def Joe

    cedric def corbin

    Owens def Buddy

    Andrade def Gable

    raw finals

    Drew def Cedric

    SD finals

    KO def Andrade

    KOTR Finals

    Drew def KO (help from Shane)
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

    2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    45,142
    I’ll pick Owens to win it all, though I hope he doesn’t. Corbin always has a shot because WWE loves him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,574
    joe or drew needs it. drew has became a mid carder with no purpose.


    that said the best matchup in the finals is ali v ricochet

    whoever wins it isnt getting a main event push its going to be a mid card push so logically these two make sense.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    joe or drew needs it. drew has became a mid carder with no purpose.


    that said the best matchup in the finals is ali v ricochet

    whoever wins it isnt getting a main event push its going to be a mid card push so logically these two make sense.
    I agree with all of this. Joe should win. If Joe isn't going to win, then Drew should. And Ali vs Ricochet would be a barn burner. I would like to see them compete in an hour long match.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,199
    Prediction: No ones gonna top this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,669
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Prediction: No ones gonna top this.
    What we need is someone to win it and reject being "King ____". Perhaps they do that with Drew McIntyre. Just have him talk about how it proves he's the best wrestler with the company and he doesn't need some stupid crown and cape to prove it. He did that by running through X, Y, and Z.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    45,142
    I forgot about Andrade. He should have a good run in the tourney. I'm not sure Ali will get past Murphy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,199
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What we need is someone to win it and reject being "King ____". Perhaps they do that with Drew McIntyre. Just have him talk about how it proves he's the best wrestler with the company and he doesn't need some stupid crown and cape to prove it. He did that by running through X, Y, and Z.
    No one needs that ****. If Joe wins and doesnt wear a crown We RIOT.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,669
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    No one needs that ****. If Joe wins and doesnt wear a crown We RIOT.
    Agree to disagree. Now that being said, I absolutely believe Joe could make it work. I would just rather them go another direction with the KOTR and make it serious rather than a joke. That's the direction that I would prefer, nothing more nothing less.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,669
    So are they doing the RAW matches on RAW and the SD matches on SD? Or are they planning to try to fit everything into this one show? I don't think they can but that doesn't mean they won't do a couple of quick finishes and try to shove everything into one show.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    20,065
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Prediction: No ones gonna top this.
    One of the most underrated gimmicks of all time. He was so ****ing funny. Him and Goldust were amazing together.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 08-19-2019 at 03:17 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,629
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So are they doing the RAW matches on RAW and the SD matches on SD? Or are they planning to try to fit everything into this one show? I don't think they can but that doesn't mean they won't do a couple of quick finishes and try to shove everything into one show.
    Matches on RAW and SD.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

    2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I forgot about Andrade. He should have a good run in the tourney. I'm not sure Ali will get past Murphy.
    Didn’t they have Ali job in his first match back? All those “returning soon” promos he had and then he immediately lost. Not a good sign. I don’t understand why WWE does things like that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,199
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    One of the most underrated gimmicks of all time. He was so ****ing funny. Him and Goldust were amazing together.
    Dude. Legit one of my all time favorite things Wwe has ever done right here.
    Top 5 for sure

    https://youtu.be/-AJg4tOz6Pw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •