Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33104115

One of your people came into our forum asking to be allowed back into your forum. Just passing it along. Tootles!
    What. The. ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I don't think this team needs Barnes or Kike anymore. Taylor can be a super-utility guy and start a couple of times a week since he became productive again before he got hurt. I can buy into the different lineup each day when you have kids that actually produce like Beatty, Smith, Rios, etc. Not to mention they also get Freese back at some point.
    Sure on Barnes, strongly disagree on Kiki. Kiki is an invaluable utility player.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Sure on Barnes, strongly disagree on Kiki. Kiki is an invaluable utility player.
    Kike is an all or nothing guy with the bat and kids that are up right now can put the ball in play and maybe advance some runners. Kike strikes out and doesn't advance the runners or know how many outs there are because he's too worried about being the practical joker on the bench. Kike is nothing more than a 240 career hitter that plays an avg glove at multiple positions. Maybe things would be different if Kike new a thing about small ball instead of taking the same hack for the fence over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    What. The. ****.

Who is that guy because I don't remember him and I was the mod here for like 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Who is that guy because I don't remember him and I was the mod here for like 2 years.
    No idea who he is haha

Does anyone notice that Muncy has the 4th highest WAR in baseball behind Trout, Bellinger, and Yelich?

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Kike is an all or nothing guy with the bat and kids that are up right now can put the ball in play and maybe advance some runners. Kike strikes out and doesn't advance the runners or know how many outs there are because he's too worried about being the practical joker on the bench. Kike is nothing more than a 240 career hitter that plays an avg glove at multiple positions. Maybe things would be different if Kike new a thing about small ball instead of taking the same hack for the fence over and over.
    He has ups and downs at the plate for sure and I agree that there are better options at the plate on the team...where we very, very strongly disagree is about him playing an avg glove at multiple positions. Kiki is an excellent defender at just about any position and probably the most versatile player on the team. His defense and versatility are what make him valuable.

He has ups and downs at the plate for sure and I agree that there are better options at the plate on the team...where we very, very strongly disagree is about him playing an avg glove at multiple positions. Kiki is an excellent defender at just about any position and probably the most versatile player on the team. His defense and versatility are what make him valuable.
    Agree to disagree about his defense. So many times I see him try to make plays that should be Seagers and the runners get on when he's playing second. It's crap like that teams take advantage of in October. What really bothers me about Kike is that he's always messing around on the bench when he's batted 248, 190, 215, and 238 out of six seasons in the big leagues. He should be hitting the T or the cages instead of always messing around.

Damn, we can't even win a series against the Braves.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

So Dipshit Dave did his platoons today. Makes perfect sense now.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Damn, we can't even win a series against the Braves.
    You mean a series on the road against the 2nd best team in the nl? You make it sound like the braves suck. The dodgers are also not really trying to go all out to win at this point...we're in prep mode for the playoffs, which means give guys rest and not really strain too much, which is why guys are getting to play who wouldn't otherwise be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    So Dipshit Dave did his platoons today. Makes perfect sense now.
    It does, it's called resting/prepping for the playoffs. Pretty obvious what's going on.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 08-18-2019 at 07:36 PM.

You mean a series on the road against the 2nd best team in the nl? You make it sound like the braves suck. The dodgers are also not really trying to go all out to win at this point...we're in prep mode for the playoffs, which means give guys rest and not really strain too much, which is why guys are getting to play who wouldn't otherwise be playing.

Rest? The team has a day off tomorrow. I am not making it sound like the Braves suck. I'm just saying that a series like this should be taken more seriously, than say, the Blue Jays series coming up. You have to have your big guns like Muncy in your lineup against a team like the Braves.

It does, it's called resting/prepping for the playoffs. Pretty obvious what's going on.
    Having an all-righty lineup (except for Bellinger) versus a left-handed pitcher is called overmanaging.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 08-18-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Friedman might get burned in October like he did today if he's expecting rookies to step it up in the pen in pressure situations.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast