Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    If we don't blow that 5-0 lead against the Phillies, this is a 5-5 road trip. I think we all would have taken that.

As doom and gloom as it's been, this team just needs to have a passable offense/bullpen to be really good. The starters have been that good.

It's only the Pirates, but winning a series on the road is better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    If we don't blow that 5-0 lead against the Phillies, this is a 5-5 road trip. I think we all would have taken that.

As doom and gloom as it's been, this team just needs to have a passable offense/bullpen to be really good. The starters have been that good.
    It going to come down to the final head to head games against the Brewers and Cardinals, they have 7 each against both..

Win those they should win the division

Quintana has now gotten his era under 4.00 (3.95 ) with a 3.74 fip . His BB / 9 is under 2.40. Credit where credit due. Hopefully we see this mostly going forward.

We might win a road series, we might win a road series!!!

This isnít sarcasm either, we need this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Who could have predicted that? Still laughing at me saying the odds were on the Cubs side this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No need to pat yourself on the back, its not a sweep

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    No need to pat yourself on the back, its not a sweep
    Not patting myself on the back just laughing at one of the whiners getting excited about the fully expected series win.

Not patting myself on the back just laughing at one of the whiners getting excited about the fully expected series win.
    You whine plenty

You whine plenty
    Iím not part of this group of posters that post whiney baiting ******** directed at anyone with half a brain after every bad loss. Canít say the same about you.

Even though Pit is basically a minor league team, Q has looked tremendous.

This is few in a row now, and he's just really looked very solid lately

If this offense can play like they did tonight, we could be back on track. Yes, it's the Pirates, but a great game is a great game.

Q could go 8 tonight. On 92 pitches right now.

Iím not part of this group of posters that post whiney baiting ******** directed at anyone with half a brain after every bad loss. Canít say the same about you.
    You are baiting me. Why don't you go back and look at some of my posts, which you seem to want to do anyway. Why are you going back in time reposting things of mine? I mostly post about things I think need to be done in the future, not blaming Joe and more the roster, and yes saying the talent is not as good as good as some think. I donít go back looking for your posts to throw **** at you.

Oh look, he posted something thatís positive. Lets go back and find something he posted and throw it back at him. No need for it

Cubs at Pirates IGT: Redemption Tour begins

You are baiting me. Why don't you go back and look at some of my posts, which you seem to want to do anyway. Why are you going back in time reposting things of mine? I mostly post about things I think need to be done in the future, not blaming Joe and more the roster, and yes saying the talent is not as good as good as some think. I donít go back looking for your posts to throw **** at you.

Oh look, he posted something thatís positive. Lets go back and find something he posted and throw it back at him. No need for it
    I literally quoted a post where you were insulting me because you were sad that the Cubs lost. Now that theyíve won the series, as I was saying the odds were in their favor to do so, Iím laughing at you.

If you donít want people reposting your stupid ****, donít be insulting just because you are sad.

I literally quoted a post where you were insulting me because you were sad that the Cubs lost. Now that theyíve won the series, as I was saying the odds were in their favor to do so, Iím laughing at you.

If you donít want people reposting your stupid ****, donít be insulting just because you are sad.
    Just ignore my posts, I will do the same to you and your stupid ****

Would it really hurt to leave Q in the game for one more inning? I mean 91 pitches and being efficient and Maddon just has to use the pen for multiple innings again.

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast