Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i wish it were all clusters my god.... just a cereal of those clusters and the almond slices... so ****ing good.You win
    A screenshot from a video I made BSF101 to show you how happy those two words make me. I might break some rules and get boxes of CTC and HBoO soon. Its been a long time. TY! 'Bout to buy these socks too

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I dont eat cereal. It is my favorite. I want a whole box now. I could probably eat a whole box. I also love my cereal soggy. When I would eat cereal Id plan it out so it could soak up the milk while I was getting ready for work. So gooooood.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    lmfao you will think i am even more ******** if i tell you my issues... i love soggy too... if i eat frosted mini wheats or raisin brand i put it in a big cup fill it with milk and let it obsorb in the fridge for hours before i eat it... i do the same thing with oatmeal. Honey bunches of oats soggy is GOAT

also i am not sure if it makes a difference but for some reason i love the blue box over the gold box for honey bunches of oats

A screenshot from a video I made BSF101 to show you how happy those two words make me. I might break some rules and get boxes of CTC and HBoO soon. Its been a long time. TY! 'Bout to buy these socks too
    the socks are dope... id rock em. I have lucky charms socks lol

fruity pebbles soggy is amazing as well.

I have a special hate in my heart for people who post two favorites. PICK ONE!
    Wheaties then, jerk!!

Iíll pour my cereal and put the bowl and milk in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Everything cold! Canít stand milk thatís not ice cold.

Soggy cereal?!?? Thatís ****ing nasty. There has to be crunch or I hit the restart buttons and throw that **** out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Even when I was a baby I would always dunk my peanut butter jelly sandwiches in milk. Lol. Soggy stuffs The bomb. Yes must have the socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Wheaties then, jerk!!
    I think ive had wheaties once in my life. Im not sure. I feel like theyre not good but I could be wrong. Bet theyre good soggy.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao you will think i am even more ******** if i tell you my issues... i love soggy too... if i eat frosted mini wheats or raisin brand i put it in a big cup fill it with milk and let it obsorb in the fridge for hours before i eat it... i do the same thing with oatmeal. Honey bunches of oats soggy is GOAT
    YES! This guy gets it. I never sogged it for hours before... i will try it.

its about the fruit u put on the cereal not the cereal itself but if i had to choose one its Grape Nut Flakes. If i dont have fruit then i use OJ. Otherwise Almond milk. **** dairy.
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.Ē -- Teddy Roosevelt

Even when I was a baby I would always dunk my peanut butter jelly sandwiches in milk. Lol. Soggy stuffs The bomb. Yes must have the socks.
    That sounds... awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That sounds... awful.
    Did you ever dunk oreos? Or donuts? Im totally ****ing normal, ok?! Its super good. You should try it. I dont eat bread anymore but if you try it make sure its white bread. Soaks it up so good.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast