Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The only right answer to this Golden Grahams.
    That's a good one. I was thinking about honey combs the other day and that sounded really good. I haven't had those in a long time. I actually liked the strawberry ones they had better, but I don't think they make those anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    they’re pretty good. I use OJ instead of milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You’re a psycho killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I have been craving cereal for sometime now, and I went to the store earlier so I had to go down the cereal aisle. I saw two new flavors so I decided to splurge and I got them both and some milk. Here is what I got:

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-p...pdate-17901388

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't really drink milk anymore, but whenever I do for my shakes it's almond milk. And yeah, it doesn't work for Cereal.

I miss cereal. I don't eat it anymore because of all the carbs and sugars. Smores cereal is probably my favorite. When I was a kid I loved the monster cereals, but Count Chocula was the best. They changed them though, and now they suck. Chocolate Lucky Charms tastes like how Count Chocula used to taste like though. Always been a big fan of Fruity Pebbles and Coco Pebbles as well.
    same. Milk ends up hurting your stomach for the most part as you age, and cereal is basically candy with some real protein and grains (kinda), just a filler basically. Which is fine when you require a bunch of calories a day to exist so you can have plenty of wasted calories and it doesn't morph you into a fat pig like when you get older..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Count Chocula is the greatest cereal of all time. I'm having an orgasm just thinking about how amazing it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Count Chocula is the greatest cereal of all time. I'm having an orgasm just thinking about how amazing it is.
    It was. It's not as good anymore since they changed it. Chocolate Lucky charms is way better, and that is how Count Chocula used to taste.

I tried those Hersheys cookies and crème fillows this morning and they are really good. Tastes kind of like Coco Puffs with filling inside. I forgot how sugary cereal effects me. I don't eat it anymore, but when I do I will eat something like eggs or a protein bar or a protein shake with it.

If I don't a few hours later it spikes my insulin and I get weak and light headed. That's what happened today a couple hours after I ate it. I had about three bowls and nothing else with it. l was going to do 90 minutes on the elliptical but decided that wouldn't be a good idea and ate instead.

It was. It's not as good anymore since they changed it. Chocolate Lucky charms is way better, and that is how Count Chocula used to taste.

Definitely not gonna disagree with this, chocolate Lucky Charms is the best decision they made.

I tried those Hersheys cookies and crème fillows this morning and they are really good. Tastes kind of like Coco Puffs with filling inside. I forgot how sugary cereal effects me. I don't eat it anymore, but when I do I will eat something like eggs or a protein bar or a protein shake with it.

If I don't a few hours later it spikes my insulin and I get weak and light headed. That's what happened today a couple hours after I ate it. I had about three bowls and nothing else with it. l was going to do 90 minutes on the elliptical but decided that wouldn't be a good idea and ate instead.
    You ate three bowls of cereal and youre wondering why your body is telling you to **** off? Hmmmm. Unless youre the Great Khali... wtf?

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You ate three bowls of cereal and youre wondering why your body is telling you to **** off? Hmmmm. Unless youre the Great Khali... wtf?

54 Deep Into the Night
    Nah. it wasn't three full bowls. I take a normal size bowl and fill it about 3/4 and then put the milk in. Then once I eat all the cereal, I put in just enough that the left over milk will cover. Same thing for the third time. It's probably not even any more than two full servings. Sugary cereal has always done that to me, even if it is one serving.

Nah. it wasn't three full bowls. I take a normal size bowl and fill it about 3/4 and then put the milk in. Then once I eat all the cereal, I put in just enough that the left over milk will cover. Same thing for the third time. It's probably not even any more than two full servings.
    Ok... yes.. The milk is the best part at the end. Id never **** it up by putting more cereal over it.

54 Deep Into the Night

milk = bovine body fluid.

:retch:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    milk = bovine body fluid.

:retch:

I drink almond milk. But I dont judge people who drink bovine body fluids. Im sure youve drank/ate worse stuff. Thats cool if they like it. I actually do put half and half in my coffee though.

54 Deep Into the Night

Very tasty with cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch,Golden Grahams and fruity/cocoa pebbles were definitely my favorites when i was younger. MMMMM diabetes.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast