Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 424
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm torn about this
    Melo or Dwight?

    I fucjking hate Dwight as much as you guys but he wouldn't have to do **** here, except rebound and play defense... 12points and 9 rebounds is good enough... get him.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    This is almost on the level of Melo...at this point bring in Fkn Dwight...we need rebounding and defense.

    Dwight's doesn't have to score.

    This is a major blow to Boggie and his career. There is very little chance he is going to get paid now. 1 year deals for the rest of his career or team option's.

    I thought Andrew Bynum was bad but this dude is creating his own image and obviously not by choice. It would suck to be known as the guy that couldnt stay healthy and not a legit big man in the game.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    We're talking about the best C of the league 2 years ago, sad story.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Melo or Dwight?

    I fucjking hate Dwight as much as you guys but he wouldn't have to do **** here, except rebound and play defense... 12points and 9 rebounds is good enough... get him.
    Dwight of course

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Melo or Dwight?

    I fucjking hate Dwight as much as you guys but he wouldn't have to do **** here, except rebound and play defense... 12points and 9 rebounds is good enough... get him.
    He still on memphis roster I think

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,934
    Its obvious Dwight has swallowed pride. He knows hes taking a smaller role. We need to as well. We need to win this year at all costs. Do whatever it takes. Remember AD can bolt after this year if it completely implodes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He still on memphis roster I think
    16points and 12 rebounds in his last season before last years... not bad... I would reluctantly give him one last shot... 1y vet deal. Do it

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Its obvious Dwight has swallowed pride. He knows hes taking a smaller role. We need to as well. We need to win this year at all costs. Do whatever it takes. Remember AD can bolt after this year if it completely implodes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm with you on this... I would do it...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    16points and 12 rebounds in his last season before last years... not bad... I would reluctantly give him one last shot... 1y vet deal. Do it
    But since he isn't released yet, it would go down to a trade.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,920
    I guess they should waiting to fill that 15th roster spot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I guess they should waiting to fill that 15th roster spot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good thing we didn't sign Melo!!!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Dwight could be a cool redeem story...or not...

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,786
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Good thing we didn't sign Melo!!!
    Idawg will come with one brilliant idea.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    580
    Get Iggy.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Get Iggy.
    Perfect player to play C lol

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,780
    All jokes aside, I think were just going to have to survive until December when we can start trading some players.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •