Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Chapstick! 103! Whoa!

Victory! Persevering through moronicness. I like it.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Chapstick! 103! Whoa!

Victory! Persevering through moronicness. I like it.
    Chap has looked very good lately. Velo is up, slider is filth.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Chap has looked very good lately. Velo is up, slider is filth.
    Most importantly, efficiency is up. No walks and 30 pitch innings.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Another good tight win!

Paxton is still a struggling over paid bum!

Hopefully Cashbox trades him in the offseason.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

I want Happ and Paxton gone after the season!

They both have proved that they are garbage..

Hopefully they build around Cole, Sevy and German.

I’d rather have 2 more years of CC than 2 more years of Paxton and Happ.

5. 2009

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I want Happ and Paxton gone after the season!

They both have proved that they are garbage..

Hopefully they build around Cole, Sevy and German.

I’d rather have 2 more years of CC than 2 more years of Paxton and Happ.
    I doubt you’ll be saying that tmrw.....after Fatty gets destroyed.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

25 miles south of downtown L.A. near Orange county line 15 miles north of where the Angels play
    Continue to get the job done Yankee's and hope you can beat the Stro's for they are a force to be dealt with for sure. Hoping both yours and my Dodgers can meet up again in the fall classic where we share so much history even though we've had out butt's kicked most times still hope burns eternal for this L.A. fan and so damn tired of being a stinkin bridesmaid so for now all the best to the Yankee's until we meet again in the W.S's huraaa BTW we're both on par with each other in wins and loses as well as runs scored and given up and though you have 226 homies to our 215 given the DH rule to your advantage thats only 10 hr's more than us so puts up even in that department too and like our starting pitching era but throw all that out the window come game time for we all know whoever is hot and playing well doesn't bend to pressure goes home with the trophy . Should be a great series coming up next week and preview I hope to the fall classic
    Last edited by Dunkluvsblucru; 08-17-2019 at 06:47 PM.

25 miles south of downtown L.A. near Orange county line 15 miles north of where the Angels play
    Btw if any of you Yank fans go onto the Dodger Mlb boards will ya pass on a hello to my fellow fans and tell them Lifyre has cut me off from commenting and reading the comments sense last season and no clue to how an get back on. thanks if someone see's my handle here which was the same on MLB Dodger boards and passes the hello for me for I sure enjoyed being there when I was able ....damn Liferye
    Last edited by Dunkluvsblucru; 08-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkluvsblucru View Post
    Btw if any of you Yank fans go onto the Dodger Mlb boards will ya pass on a hello to my fellow fans and tell them Lifyre has cut me off from commenting and reading the comments sense last season and no clue to how an get back on. thanks if someone see's my handle here which was the same on MLB Dodger boards and passes the hello for me for I sure enjoyed being there when I was able ....damn Liferye
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33104126

I got you homie

Just noticed top 4 Yankees in OPS are Urshela, DJ, Maybin and Tauchman. Wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten from Vegas as the start of this season that those 4 would be leading Yanks in OPS this late in the season,1000 to 1, 1 million to 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Just noticed top 4 Yankees in OPS are Urshela, DJ, Maybin and Tauchman. Wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten from Vegas as the start of this season that those 4 would be leading Yanks in OPS this late in the season,1000 to 1, 1 million to 1?
    Infinite and beyond

How about 1M to 1 that they be in the starting line up for the Yanks, let alone leading in OPS!
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Since 2 of the 4 were not even on the Yanks roster at the seasons beginning... The odds would be long...

If only Gio walked a lot more. im imagining the next Paul O'Neill for the next 10 years. Either way, he, dj and tauchman have been the best finds in the last 20 years. I like Luke Voit too, but his defense, lack of speed and position make him less valuable.

Say whatever you wanna say about Chapman....But he is still getting the job done.....

5. 2009

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast