Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The WR position is gonna be a heart breaker, I will say we keep 6, maybe 7 and only 2 qbs

Antonio Brown-Obvious
    J.J. Nelson-Bubble, but makes team
    Dwayne Harris-Bubble, They would love to have someone else step up, But Pierson-EL is not the guy
    Rico Gafford-cut
    Tyrell Williams-obv makes team
    Marcell Ateman-makes team
    Keon Hatcher-cut
    Keelan Doss-makes team
    Jordan Lasley-cut
    Hunter Renfrow-makes team
    Ryan Grant-makes team
    De'Mornay Pierson-El-cut

In my eyes though it comes down to needing to keep 8, Hunter will not last on the PS, Nelson is a speed guy that the others don't really have. Could it come down to Ateman or Doss? Unless they get one to go on IR..

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    The WR position is gonna be a heart breaker, I will say we keep 6, maybe 7 and only 2 qbs

Antonio Brown-Obvious
    J.J. Nelson-Bubble, but makes team
    Dwayne Harris-Bubble, They would love to have someone else step up, But Pierson-EL is not the guy
    Rico Gafford-cut
    Tyrell Williams-obv makes team
    Marcell Ateman-makes team
    Keon Hatcher-cut
    Keelan Doss-makes team
    Jordan Lasley-cut
    Hunter Renfrow-makes team
    Ryan Grant-makes team
    De'Mornay Pierson-El-cut

In my eyes though it comes down to needing to keep 8, Hunter will not last on the PS, Nelson is a speed guy that the others don't really have. Could it come down to Ateman or Doss? Unless they get one to go on IR..
    I think Ateman and Lasley go to the Prqctice Squad or stash on IR.

Antonio Brown
    Tyrell Williams
    Ryan Grant
    Hunter Renfrow
    J.J. Nelson
    Keelan Doss
    Dwayne Harris

They only keep 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 3 TEs, 8 OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I think Ateman and Lasley go to the Prqctice Squad or stash on IR.

Antonio Brown
    Tyrell Williams
    Ryan Grant
    Hunter Renfrow
    J.J. Nelson
    Keelan Doss
    Dwayne Harris

They only keep 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 3 TEs, 8 OL.

Even 7 is a lot. And I think the way theyíve been playing, Grant is more on the bubble than Nelson. Maybe nobody after the first 2 is an absolute lock, but feel like Nelson is close. Which is surprising from what I have seen of him in Arizona. He looks like a different player this year.

I think Nelson is our third receiver right now with AB kicking inside to the slot, which Vic and others have mentioned is a possibility at times.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Even 7 is a lot. And I think the way theyíve been playing, Grant is more on the bubble than Nelson. Maybe nobody after the first 2 is an absolute lock, but feel like Nelson is close. Which is surprising from what I have seen of him in Arizona. He looks like a different player this year.

I think Nelson is our third receiver right now with AB kicking inside to the slot, which Vic and others have mentioned is a possibility at times.
    Well itís really on 6 WRs. Harris is strictly a special team player. I donít believe he sees the field as a WR unless we have a large amount of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Well itís really on 6 WRs. Harris is strictly a special team player. I donít believe he sees the field as a WR unless we have a large amount of injuries.

I get that. Thatís the reason itís almost definitely 6 and possibly not 5. It will be an interesting cutdown day for sure. Some players will be cut that will be picked up by other teams. Better problem to have than we used to where it was just us waiting to pick up other teamsí castoffs!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345