Los Angeles Dodgers @ Miami Marlins

Tuesday, August 13th 4:10pm TV: SNLA
    Dustin MayVS Jordan Yamamoto

Wednesday, August 14th 4:10pm TV: SNLA
    Clayton Kershaw VS Eliser Hernandez

Thursday, August 15th 12:05pm TV: SNLA
    Walker Buehler VS Caleb Smith

Will Smith might be the best hitting catcher we've had since piazza

Russell Martin was a pretty good hitting catcher his first two or three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the dodgers had 10 less runs, they woulda probably sent beaty home for the in the park home run and I think he woulda gotten it.

Your baby can't do this

May tho.. man he's nasty..

Your baby can't do this

And btw, what was up with those last 3 outs? At the same time they bring in koralek, a pitcher, to play 1B and Russell martin, a catcher, to pitch..llullz..

Your baby can't do this

Will Smith tho...

Your baby can't do this

4 home runs by seager tonight

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    May tho.. man he's nasty..
    Yeah, he has a nasty tail on his pitches. Sick movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, he has a nasty tail on his pitches. Sick movement.
    His cutter and two seam fastball look exactly the same but one has late movement towards lefties and the other has crazy late movement towards righties. That's a sick combination. Plus that curve is no joke either.. Sky's the limit for this guy imo. I just think he needs to work on his control a bit but his pitches are downright filthy.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    His cutter and two seam fastball look exactly the same but one has late movement towards lefties and the other has crazy late movement towards righties. That's a sick combination. Plus that curve is no joke either.. Sky's the limit for this guy imo. I just think he needs to work on his control a bit but his pitches are downright filthy.
    I was thinking about his control actually and if that is conducive to him coming out of the bullpen in the playoffs. You want guys coming in that are going to throw strikes because usually the game is close, late or they already have men on base when they come in.

Iím getting excited for this weekend series against Atlanta. I wanna see how we match up with them this late into the season.

Cody might finish the season batting 300 because of his insane first few months.

Someone tell Cody to take the ball the other way for a game or two and then unleash the beast. His MVP chances are just about dead if he doesn't get hot.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I was thinking about his control actually and if that is conducive to him coming out of the bullpen in the playoffs. You want guys coming in that are going to throw strikes because usually the game is close, late or they already have men on base when they come in.

I think his stuff is so good right now that he could get away with missing his spots. It does look to me that when he misses, it's usually inside/outside and down, he doesn't leave a ton of his pitches out over the plate, though the one and only home run he gave up this year in the MLB he hung that one big time over the plate and he knew it was a home run as soon as it was hit. The more he pitches the better scouts will understand his tendencies and will give hitters a better scouting report. An inning or so here and there is probably better than starting him in the playoffs at this moment imo. The dodgers may also have an innings limit on him, who knows, he's already thrown 107 innings between the minors and majors.

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast