Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/_marcusd3_/statu...334578176?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How did the bulls look tonight?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How did the bulls look tonight?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Rusty lol. No one really shot well. Careless TO's. Gave up some bad offensive rebounds.

Sato couldn't hit a shot from anywhere, but he did well finding open guys.

White started slow, but played good defense, looked faster than he did in Summer League, and started to assert himself late before we brought in the mop up crew.

Lavine and Lauri didn't shoot high percentage, but you can tell they are going to put up some pretty big numbers. Even on limited minutes, and shooting poor, they still put up solid scoring numbers.

Dunn sucks with our starters, but he looked good when the lineup was Dunn/Coby/Sato/Thad/Gafford.

Gafford looks like he could grow into a rim runner and rim protector. He has no shot at all though. Only made dunks. Couldn't hit some pretty short touch shots.

Valentine came out firing. Musta been adrenaline from not playing for over a year. He ended up looking slow and was missing everything. Including a 2nd chance wide open 3 air ball. I'm sure he needs to get his legs under him, but his lack of athleticism was never in question lol.

Thad played good D, but was sloppy on offense.

Porter didn't do much, but in the few minutes he was in with Sato, you could tell they had chemistry that should carry some value for us. Sato has to start over Dunn IMO. Dunn is good as the man. Sato is perfect for our starters because he definitely looks to pass at probably a 75 looks to pass 25 looks to shoot rate lol. Totally made that up but he will pass up on a shot to pass more often than not.

Defensively we kept losing shooters, especially their bigs that can shoot 3's.

If I had to compare Coby to any NBA player after 1 small look, it's the obvious choice. Lou Williams. The way the use their quicks to get to the hoop, but they don't really try to score over defenders. They use body control and smarts to draw contact, and then get crafty shots up at the rim. He definitely played with confidence, and will forge a roll in this league.

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/1...109688321?s=21

Really want to see WCJ on the floor. Hope he plays Wednesday. Heíll stabilize this lineup. I also want to see Lauri be more aggressive on the offensive end. Heís pretty much playing like a role player or a 3 point making wing. Cobyís attacking the basket like a poor manís D rose in his rookie campaign. Iím not saying heís anywhere near d Rose but heís so fast and reckless at going to the basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone noticed, but Coby White looks more comfortable getting his shot at the rim going left rather than right. Odd for a right handed player. I think it's because he uses his right shoulder better than his left to shield off defenders.

Zion tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but Coby White looks more comfortable getting his shot at the rim going left rather than right. Odd for a right handed player. I think it's because he uses his right shoulder better than his left to shield off defenders.
    I too am right handed and much better going left than right. I think itís mainly because Iím quicker with my lead left foot than my lead right foot. Could be wrong though. For whatever reason it just feels more comfortable.

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/1...607242752?s=21

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/1...259040258?s=21

https://twitter.com/suntimes_hoops/s...888781825?s=21

https://twitter.com/nbcsbulls/status...684465664?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I too am right handed and much better going left than right. I think itís mainly because Iím quicker with my lead left foot than my lead right foot. Could be wrong though. For whatever reason it just feels more comfortable.
    I play a lot of soccer, and I have a deadly right foot, but over time when you play in the same leagues everyone knows you wanna go left. Over the years, I've been going left and scoring with my left more often, because it's just easier to get what the defense gives you. While they think they are winning giving me my weaker foot, I've done it so many times now that it's becoming just as efficient as my right. Mostly it's equally efficient because it's easier to get off. I assume as a righty in basketball, White has dealt with similar things. I know when I defend in soccer, I almost never give up a goal to someones strong foot, but if they have a strong move to their weak side, I'm susceptible to get torched.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast