Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    But does Toppin have that potential to be a superstar in this league

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But does Toppin have that potential to be a superstar in this league
    Does anyone in this draft?

There are good players, but very little star power. Certainly no Luka or Zion level prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    The scouting reports I've read aren't high on Toppin's perimeter D so he'll most likely be a 4 at least early on. FWIW there is already going to be a major logjam at the 3-4 with Porter/Hutch/Young/Lauri.

Personally, I'd trade out of any top 7 pick if Edwards isn't available. Actually attempt to build up an asset surplus for once.

cant disagree. but unless we are getting assets from a team that should be worse than us next year or at least equally as bad. doesnt make a lot of sense to trade way back

2019-20 Bulls Trade and Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I like Edwards because he already has a pretty defined NBA arsenal. Good stepback, good passer, runs the floor really well, gets to the rim, and plays the passing lanes defensively. He's gonna have to become a better shooter though, both in form and shot selection.
    Def a Oladipo mold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Def a Oladipo mold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Good comp.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Maybe its because I have been up all night and am tired.... maybe its the chronic depression symptons I feel when thinking about this team. But honestly Why the **** are we walking about Edwards..... When this team is is nowhere close to tanking. There is absolutly no way we make the palyoffs at this point right (barring a miracle that has players returning from injury and a sudden coaching miracle where the Wizard gives our scarecrow of a coach a brain) And this team is far too stupid to tank. Hell. At this point Im unsure if we lost every game we could even crawl our way into a top 5 pick spot.

I mean we are on a 6 game loosing streak. and 5 games outside of the 8th seed. I just forsee this Dumb *** Organization trying to make a last push for that all but useless playoff spot.

I almost hope we make that 8th seed. AND JUST GET CRUSHED TO HELL IN THE PLAYOFFS.

I just dont see anything with this team. I dont see Direction..... I dont see Growth.... I dont see COMON ****ING SENSE FO work where you look at guys who will be FA and you wont overpay to keep..... So you trade them. I mean What are the odds that Dunn and Denzel will be on this team next year.... and if so how much are we going to spend to keep them. These two should have been traded. Reguardless of how I feel about dunn being a good asset. He is not an asset we can use at this juncture anyway and we are probably going to loose him for nothing.

But Whatever.... This team deserves whatever comes of it.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Honestly I would rather have Coby White as a PG if I am the Bulls organization rather than Kris Dunn. But hey that is just me though. I mean but then again Zack LaVine was on I think First Take the other day and he was talking not just about his All Star snub but also talking about wanting to play with LeBron...so it makes me wonder if Lavine could somehow force his way out of Chicago and end up in LA with LeBron? It wouldn't surprise me at this point because y'all ain't building a proper team around Lavine where he can compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Honestly I would rather have Coby White as a PG if I am the Bulls organization rather than Kris Dunn. But hey that is just me though. I mean but then again Zack LaVine was on I think First Take the other day and he was talking not just about his All Star snub but also talking about wanting to play with LeBron...so it makes me wonder if Lavine could somehow force his way out of Chicago and end up in LA with LeBron? It wouldn't surprise me at this point because y'all ain't building a proper team around Lavine where he can compete.
    If the Bulls trade Lavine, itíll be to a team with a lottery pick or for a young athletic wing. Itís not gonna be for Kuzma and the nothing else the Lakers have to offer. A good fit for a Lavine trade is the Pelicans. They have a boatload of picks and young assets. They also have a need for a Scoring guard like Lavine. Pairing Ball, Lavine, Ingram, Zion would be perfect for them. Hell we can throw in Wendell, give them a dynasty starting 5, and take 5+ assets from them. Thatís the team Iíd be talking to. Them and the Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    If the Bulls trade Lavine, itíll be to a team with a lottery pick or for a young athletic wing. Itís not gonna be for Kuzma and the nothing else the Lakers have to offer. A good fit for a Lavine trade is the Pelicans. They have a boatload of picks and young assets. They also have a need for a Scoring guard like Lavine. Pairing Ball, Lavine, Ingram, Zion would be perfect for them. Hell we can throw in Wendell, give them a dynasty starting 5, and take 5+ assets from them. Thatís the team Iíd be talking to. Them and the Thunder
    I would send Lavine to the Thunder

I like Zach but 1 agree and as I have said I would trade him as well. Its time for a total rebuild. Its not going to happen but maybe we can get competent FO changes and they decide to go that route.

I'm trying to collect as many 2021 assets as possible though.

Wouldn't want to trade Carter but if it grabbed me a bunch of more assets I'd listen. He's not a superstar or anything like that but hes probably the only player on this roster that can fit into any build a new FO/coach would prefer. The others don't and cant, that's why we already suck.

Really want to have about four or 5 2021 assets. Its going to be a good draft and dont know where he will go if he comes out as hes mocked as a mid round pick right now. But I'd love for Love to be one of our 2021 picks. Point guard with a 6'9 wingspan intrigues the **** out of me. A couple of other names currently being mid round mocked in 2021 that intrigue me are Christopher as the dude gets buckets at all levels on the court and Scottie Lewis, again with the wingspan. If one becomes a lotto pick, or we take someone else with the lotto pick and get one or two of the three I'd be excited as **** about the future of the franchise.

Like the Pelicans idea. Flip Zach for Holliday and three 1's then flip Holliday next trade deadline for another first round pick and move on from this roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Like the Pelicans idea. Flip Zach for Holliday and three 1's then flip Holliday next trade deadline for another first round pick and move on from this roster.
    What team would trade for zach for 3 first round picks?

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    What team would trade for zach for 3 first round picks?
    I don't know if the Pels would trade 3 1st's, highly doubt it, but I think they'd give up a lot for Lavine. Just the chance at pairing a prime Lavine, with a soon to be prime Ingram, and a soon to be superstar in Zion, would be incentive to do it.

Ball actually becomes a great fit with that core too. A defensive, pass first PG. There won't be many shots with those 3 dominating the ball.

I don't know if the Pels would trade 3 1st's, highly doubt it, but I think they'd give up a lot for Lavine. Just the chance at pairing a prime Lavine, with a soon to be prime Ingram, and a soon to be superstar in Zion, would be incentive to do it.
    I must severely underrate zach. Hes a great player but I wouldnt give up alot for zach.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast