Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    I wish Gar and Pax can be relieved of their duties ASAP before they **** this roster up even more. Thank god the trade deadline passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what the hell is this team doing? i honestly only focus college hoops and mock drafts/standings at this point because the team is so awful.

colby isnt a PG----shocker
    lauri has been ruined----shocker
    lavine could get you a good return and we hoard him because the "8th seed and all"
    carter is hurt and i missed the boat on him, so my bad. still wouldnt have been my draft choice
    otto. is he never not injured?

the obvious answer is to blow it up because these pieces dont fit together but the owner just doesnt give a ****.

still need a batman

still need a PG

still need a wing

we are literally no different than the team we were last year other than we arent "as" bad. still bad enough that if we lost the next 7 with some luck (not much needed) we would be back to picking third in the draft more than likely). which is why blowing it up is the answer and has been the answer for weeks if not months now.

players wont, and good for them. but FO should. When you are bad you dont shoot for your ceiling (8th seed in the east) you shoot for your floor (top 3 or top overall pick in the draft) because thats what you are actually closer too than being competitive.

these two morons think that because the league jumped the kings over the bulls last year that the league will return the favor and "jump" the bulls over somebody in the draft lotto? thats likely not going to happen.

good news is theres always time to tank for 2021. that class while maybe not loaded is a lot deeper with prospects. I would have traded Lavine for DLo and a pick swap straight up and been good with it. warriors would have done it too IMO. Better player than wiggins, shorter contract than wiggins and cheaper than wiggins. hell we may have even gotten a future first out of the deal. that isnt anything against lavine. its just time to blow it up, again but for real this time. no more half assing it

Lavine y'all can keep but the rest they got to go

Hard to believe LaVine has played for 5 coaches in 6 years. People love to use that excuse for Wiggins and Zach is clearly better than him.

2019-20 Bulls Trade and Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    What young bulls players in 2017? Doug McDermott and Denzel valentine? Lol....obviously he was right on that. Anyone with a pulse knew the bulls had zero young talent and fred was not a quality nba HC. The issue was the bulls giving jimmy a mega contract would have continued to put them in nba purgatory. At least they have a chance for a top 3 pick now. With butler they’d be an 6th-8th seed with no avenues of improving.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What young bulls players in 2017? Doug McDermott and Denzel valentine? Lol....obviously he was right on that. Anyone with a pulse knew the bulls had zero young talent and fred was not a quality nba HC. The issue was the bulls giving jimmy a mega contract would have continued to put them in nba purgatory. At least they have a chance for a top 3 pick now. With butler they’d be an 6th-8th seed with no avenues of improving.
    Completely agree with this, I would have done that trade 10/10 times.

The pivotal decision was going all in on the pathetic combo of Rondo/Wade/Butler thinking it would be anything but a disaster.

If they played their cards right things could've worked out ok even with Butler maxed out. Tank in 16-17 instead of signing Wade & Rondo (Dinwiddie would've made the team), use the $$$ saved to take on a bad contract with a 2018 pick attached and draft 1 of Tatum/Isaac/Lauri in 2017 then 2 of Carter/Mikal Bridges/SGA/MPJ in 2018.

GarPax would've messed it up most likely, but a core of Dinwiddie-Butler-Tatum-MPJ-Carter sure would be nice right about now.

Eh I bet butler is going to be better than the top 3 pick, and the chance the bulls is going to get a top 3 is pretty slim. We all know we are getting #7.

We are 1.5 games from a bottom 4 slot and 4 games from bottom 3. We are 4.5 from the 8 seed. It's time to keep the tank rolling. I want maximum Felicio minutes. Give me Obi Toppin! I see him as a more efficient Jason Tatum esque modern 4.

Man if I could have been the GM it would be full tank ahead until free agency this year.

Would have shipped Zach for D'Lo and a pick swap option in this years draft at minimum if not getting back a future first if we dont exercise the swap in the deal to GS. Love ya kid but its tank mode.

That would have sent us safely into the top 3 draft positions. Really didnt matter if we got #1 or #3 with the GS pick or not with our top 3 pick i would take either Edwards or Ball (though his dad is still a *******) and then traded next years pick (and one or two after), ideally the pick we got from GS for not swapping in 2020, lauri and whoever (not named Carter if i can help it) to Minnesota to get KAT.

Then we would have a superstar in KAT

A robin in D'Lo

And a promising and hopefully soon young batman/superstar in Edwards or Ball

The draft pick becomes a stud and three years from today we are talking dynasty if not sooner depending on who they added in FA as I would resign before that part.

JR just hire me to correctly ****ing tank then hire basketball people to correctly build it. Thats all I'm asking.

This draft reminds me of the Lonzo Ball draft where Ball and Fultz were locks as the top picks, but Tatum ended up the best of the bunch. Everyone wants Edwards or Lamelo, but I'd personally take Obi Toppin out of those 3. Wiseman is the big difference in this top 4 compared to 2017 though. He could easily go 1st overall too. I know it's the safe pick, but I love Obi's game. Unreal offensive efficiency, above average if not great defense, good passing 4, with range beyond the arc. I just don't see the holes in his game that I see potentially in the other guys.

Toppin could be a Draymond Green type of tweener big, but with crisp offense rather than relying on just elite passing and hustle.

Or y'all can look to players like Oturu, Winston, Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    This draft reminds me of the Lonzo Ball draft where Ball and Fultz were locks as the top picks, but Tatum ended up the best of the bunch. Everyone wants Edwards or Lamelo, but I'd personally take Obi Toppin out of those 3. Wiseman is the big difference in this top 4 compared to 2017 though. He could easily go 1st overall too. I know it's the safe pick, but I love Obi's game. Unreal offensive efficiency, above average if not great defense, good passing 4, with range beyond the arc. I just don't see the holes in his game that I see potentially in the other guys.

well PG are not SG so no

and my end goal isnt to fight for the 6th seed in a year where it all comes together. Toppin looks like he could have a long, consistent career. Thats great, need those players. If you already have a superstar starS on this roster. we dont. i'd be glad to be wrong but nothing about Obi screams superstar potential.

Obi fits a bully-bull system perfectly. last i checked thibs aint here no more. last i checked none of the players on this team go together as it is already.

i'd rather be picking in the top 3 the next four years until we find a superstar or two in the draft than to continue to be in purgatory for the next two like we seem to have been in for the last 10 plus.

once rose went down and couldnt come back even at 75% of his former self with us that was the end of whatever "window" we might of had.

since then its been nothing but purgatory. stupid FO thinking they are making winning moves and results keeping us out of the top draft slots and also out of the playoffs. i am beyond tired of it.

trade lavine to okc in a three team where paul ends up somewhere else and we end up with two extra 2021 picks and an extra 2020 pick. a lot of those comps might be stretches but i'd still like to grab two of them next year with 3 total 2021 picks, using two for one and using the highest on the best possible player. hell give me one of the top 10, preferably top 5 or 3 and two of Christopher and Love next year with the outside picks from the lavine deal. even remove christopher and give me lewis with love. two guards with 6'9+ wingspans? yes please.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2021-nba-mock-draft.html

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast